Poem's Clover Shop (open and new creatures)

Visit stores run by fellow users, or set up your own specialized shop.

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Which should I do?

Shorter less detailed story responses
No votes
Use story template
100%

Total votes: 5

BeautifulPoem
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Poem's Clover Shop (open and new creatures)

Post by BeautifulPoem »

Hollowshield wrote: February 2nd, 2024, 4:14:32 am Walking into the shop I glance around a bit, smiling warmly at the cloaked figure, I look at the contents of the bowls and nodded," good morning! I'm hoping to have a bit of luck with this purchase today.... may I have that cute light prism fox from the 250g bowl?... oh! You have a Fluorowing crystalwing for 750g- may I please have that as well?.. I... think I should pay you a bit more than this to be frank with you... so I'll pay 800 for the cute little one"

I seem to pause for a moment, fishing out a little frozen egg from one of the baskets... tilting my head before gently placing it on the counter," and this Porcelain crystalwing egg too please... I know it says free but... I think having 10g leftover makes no sense for me" I say placing the pouch of 1,060 coins on the counter. Just looking happy to be here.
(sorry for the late reply, life's been busy :derp: )
Happy to see the new customer, the cloaked figure walks over to the bowls on the table and pulls out 2 small orbs. They throw the orbs at your feet which shatter to reveal two creatures. One is a Beautiful fox that seems to have rays of light emanating from its fur. The second creature is a small black dragon with glowing blue gemstones embedded on its body. You hand over a pouch of coins as you pick up the egg from the counter, the dragon hopping onto your shoulder as you do. The cloaked figure counts out the coins and looks delighted at the higher amount. Reaching under the table they hand you a solid Bronze card with some runic markings etched in. As you put it into your pocket the figure whips around and tosses the coins into a black cauldron in the corner of the room. Out of the pot pops a plume of red smoke pops out. In a high pitched voice the shopkeeper exclaims, "unfortunately luck doesn't seem to be on your side today". You thank them for their time before retreating from the tent, the fox at your heels. You follow the clover path back through the forest before ending up at the place you were before this journey began.

Last bumped by BeautifulPoem on April 12th, 2024, 6:52:53 pm.
Due to not being able to edit profile, all profile documents are being edited in a separate area to be saved and used once editing reopens.
20/25 gifts
Thank you for the gifts, a list of people who gave me gifts are in my profile.
Wishlist: check profile
Take a look at my store: Poem's Clover Shop

Please feel free to click on my eggs in my main tab!

Return to “Mercado”