Mobile user

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
NaoKitsune
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Mobile user

Post by NaoKitsune »

Hey fam!
Not urgent but as a mobile user I noticed the “move creatures” function still doesn’t populate my tabs list to actually be able to move my creatures individually. I can mass move but sometimes I want them sorted a little further than that! I have access to a computer so I usually just borrow it when the time comes. I know the site is still being renovated and not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet :)
Thanks team!
We love you!
LTB SB Purple Pteira Crystalwing
What's your Dream Creature?
For Sale
kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Re: Mobile user

Post by kunigund »

Hello,
Well, actually, you asked this question recently somewhere (I did not find the original post though), and in Report site errors here Rosehill replied on 02 Feb 2024:
Rosehill wrote: February 2nd, 2024, 1:29:08 am
Pallastronomy wrote: February 1st, 2024, 5:38:26 pm
NaoKitsune wrote: I noticed on mobile the move creatures function does not pull up the menu under each individual creature. I can bulk move but I don’t always want to!

So excited to have y’all back. I was getting worried!
Sorry to bring a post this old back up but is there any estimate on when this will be addressed? It’s been quite a while since it was brought up and I’m especially confused since I recall there being a stretch of 4-5 days in either December or January where it was fully functional and fixed on mobile just for it to disappear again. As someone who plays primarily on mobile it makes sorting incredibly inconvenient and it’s a hassle having to go onto desktop for the sole purpose of moving a single creature
There is no clear estimate for this, but the first post lists the known issues in the order they will be worked on. There are a number of other things prioritized before single moving in mobile view, though.

The brief period when it was available crashed multiple keeps or keep tabs so the feature was pulled back and needs to be redone slightly differently. :derp:
I am also looking forward to moving individual critters on mobile. I guess we all are. :t-:)
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade
It’s my birthday

Post by Rosehill »

Pegasi1978 also gave a good hint that if you use your mobile phone in landscape mode the single moving links become visible.

The same thing can also be achieved if you switch your mobile device's browser to desktop mode for the duration of needing to move individual creatures.
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

Here's the link to my post with screenshots. https://magistream.com/viewtopic.php?p= ... #p23694716
| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by kunigund »

@Rosehill: Both hints, going landscape and/or requesting the desktop webpage, do not give me the option to move individual critters (iphone, Safari).
NaoKitsune
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by NaoKitsune »

kunigund wrote: February 9th, 2024, 7:44:58 pm Hello,
Well, actually, you asked this question recently somewhere (I did not find the original post though), and in Report site errors here Rosehill replied on 02 Feb 2024:
Rosehill wrote: February 2nd, 2024, 1:29:08 am
Pallastronomy wrote: February 1st, 2024, 5:38:26 pm
Sorry to bring a post this old back up but is there any estimate on when this will be addressed? It’s been quite a while since it was brought up and I’m especially confused since I recall there being a stretch of 4-5 days in either December or January where it was fully functional and fixed on mobile just for it to disappear again. As someone who plays primarily on mobile it makes sorting incredibly inconvenient and it’s a hassle having to go onto desktop for the sole purpose of moving a single creature
There is no clear estimate for this, but the first post lists the known issues in the order they will be worked on. There are a number of other things prioritized before single moving in mobile view, though.

The brief period when it was available crashed multiple keeps or keep tabs so the feature was pulled back and needs to be redone slightly differently. :derp:
I am also looking forward to moving individual critters on mobile. I guess we all are. :t-:)
The irony!! I asked that back 09/09/23 :lol: perfect timing
LTB SB Purple Pteira Crystalwing
What's your Dream Creature?
For Sale

Return to “Support and Suggestions”