How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Rainwater »

Well, I think I am getting over my cold, but I am still coughing. And I think I have coughed so much that now my side is hurting. It was my left side and now it is my right. I just wish the OTC cough meds really helped. :t--.-:
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImage
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

https://magistream.com/viewtopic.php?p= ... #p23695239

Is it just me, or does this sound like a new quest might be coming soon?

I hope so, I love it when the NPC's get involved. It's like an RP and I'm the character. Love, love, love it. :D
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

Omg, I finally got to organize my keep tabs :wee: The amount of joy this brings me cannot be measured. It'll finally be easier to find what tab I'm looking for when I need to move one creature :bounce:

Thank you, Rosehill! :t-glomp:
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Formerly MadameRed - same grumpy soul, new and improved theft!
15th Magiversary Free Raffle!
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

sammythethief wrote: February 4th, 2024, 3:05:15 pm Omg, I finally got to organize my keep tabs :wee: The amount of joy this brings me cannot be measured. It'll finally be easier to find what tab I'm looking for when I need to move one creature :bounce:

Thank you, Rosehill! :t-glomp:
I knowwwww! It was annoying me so much to see two of my character team tabs so far away from the two that were made before the big downtime, the first thing I did when I saw I could sort the tabs again was put them right where they belong!
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

EstherGamer wrote: February 4th, 2024, 3:12:11 pmI knowwwww! It was annoying me so much to see two of my character team tabs so far away from the two that were made before the big downtime, the first thing I did when I saw I could sort the tabs again was put them right where they belong!
I didn't even see that we could until today, when I noticed that the 'World' page wasn't showing anything. I went looking for answers to that (a hard refresh of my browser did the trick - and omg we got the interactive map back too!) and discovered that tabs could be sorted again. I made a very happy series of noises, squirmed around in my seat for a bit, and booked it to my keep to start organizing :lol:
Be kind.
Formerly MadameRed - same grumpy soul, new and improved theft!
15th Magiversary Free Raffle!
LittleMaple
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by LittleMaple »

I usually don't post about my gf but :( man!! I wish we weren't long-distance. I want to hug her so bad. She's the most beautiful girl in the world and i just... gahhhh!!! I love her a lot and she's just so amazing I have so many words to explain her but I don't have time for that. Just missing my beautiful girl
Meowdy!! I'm Maple :3 I have a fantastic soulfriend offsite <3

I'm a newer user and I struggle with social cues and have minor anxiety around pms. Please keep this in mind when messaging me :3

Mobile user only </3
SirChicken
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by SirChicken »

Omg yay! Glad we can finally organize our tabs! :bounce: Thank you Rosehill!
Please help my babies grow C:
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

Spent 3 hours on a single sprite yesterday evening (9PM - midnightish), and man am I proud of myself for the results.
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

Still a bit bummed that I am going to be working for a few hours today. It is supposed to be my day off, but I was asked if I could do a few hours. And, it really is hard to say no for certain reasons. At least I get long lunches this week to make up for it (well, if nothing comes in to take up that extra time).
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImage
NyxNoire
Site Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by NyxNoire »

Treated myself to two fastelavnsboller as dessert. SO good! Yummy pastry with hazelnut cream and whipped cream and icing and goodness :well: I was planning on saving the second one for later but it was so good I just couldn't wait :lol:
<3 Thank you so much for my pressies! <3
ImageImageImage
ImageImage ImageImageImage Image

Return to “Community Discussion”