new player!

New here? Come say hi, or even give us a short bio!
toontown
CreaturesTrade

new player!

Post by toontown »

hello! just wanted to make a short intro. i play other games like chicken smoothie and dragcave. absolutely love all virtual collecting games and wanted to give this one a shot! i love the variety of creatures on this site. thanks for reading <3
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: new player!

Post by Enchanteddil »

Hi and welcome to Magistream :wave: I'm on Dragon Cave too, have been a member since 2009 ^.^
Altairia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Altairia »

Welcome! I've been playing here as well as dragon cave for years, I have always loved collecting critters :)
Visit my new shop!
~~~
Looking for gender swaps- see the corresponding tab in my keep!
~~~
My wishlist!
🎂12th of Jan
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Thank you for clicking my creatures! <3
toontown
CreaturesTrade

Post by toontown »

Enchanteddil wrote: January 27th, 2024, 5:23:14 am Hi and welcome to Magistream :wave: I'm on Dragon Cave too, have been a member since 2009 ^.^
i was only on chicken smoothie for a very long time, i joined DC last year and have been addicted to these sites ever since! they're so much fun and i wish i would've stuck with them sooner (i'm pretty sure i had a few accounts on now long defunct egg sites as a kid on the internet, but i can't remember them lol)
Altairia wrote: January 28th, 2024, 4:03:20 pm Welcome! I've been playing here as well as dragon cave for years, I have always loved collecting critters :)
it's so much fun just to check in and collect new things everyday :')
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Introductions”