LTS- Yule Castors, Holy Hound, Prismatic Crystalwing, House Muris--Prices Lowered

This section is for LTS (looking to sell) threads

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Airasyraye
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

LTS- Yule Castors, Holy Hound, Prismatic Crystalwing, House Muris--Prices Lowered

Post by Airasyraye »

I’m looking to sell 3 of my Yule Castors.

I really need some gold and it looks like already they're falling like a brick in price.

Asking for $120k apiece. But if you buy all 3, they’ll be $300k total.

Also willing to consider $50k a shard to trade for Azull/Goules Quetzalcoatl, Vespertine/Nocturnal Thorn Imp

I also want to sell:
House Muris, 2 females, $50k each Gone!
Holy Hound, 1 female, $100k Gone!
Pristmatic Crystalwing, 3 1! males, $75k each

All are in my Main

ImageImageImage

**EDIT: 1/18/24 still trying. Prices lowered.**
Last edited by Airasyraye on January 23rd, 2024, 12:08:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmy gemdragons and pgymy crystalwings, psittrax dragons, alt colors :t-swoon:
Altairia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTS- Yule Castors, Holy Hound, Prismatic Crystalwing, House Muris--Prices Lowered

Post by Altairia »

Would you be interested in trading one prismatic cystalwing, the holyhound, and the two house muris for a raza loong, onagorn, and 25k?
Visit my new shop!
~~~
Looking for gender swaps- see the corresponding tab in my keep!
~~~
My wishlist!
🎂12th of Jan

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Please help me grow these guys as well! <3
Seabra
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: LTS- Yule Castors, Holy Hound, Prismatic Crystalwing, House Muris--Prices Lowered

Post by Seabra »

One Prismatic Crystalwing please! Thanks!!

Last bumped by Airasyraye on February 1st, 2024, 11:58:41 pm.

FEEL FREE TO MINE MY KEEP!
*My Pixel Art Shop* (Closed)

ImageImage
Wishlist

Return to “Waynal”