Critters #1463 and 1464

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Critters #1463 and 1464

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

Whether it's true or not, but from my personal experience.. throwing in the larger amounts is no more effective than the smaller amounts. You rarely get anything regardless of how much you throw in, and the resulting egg is still totally random. If the amount was equal to rarity, it might make sense to throw large amounts. But you can still get a Fabari on a 1k throw or a 15g toss.

So personal opinion, I HATE the koi pond and wish it would go away. I'd rather have a pond shop that gives me exactly what I need, when I need it and at a set price.
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
MaighdeanDubh
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by MaighdeanDubh »

Okay I don't know how I managed to do this...but I just froze this male hatchling at exactly 0.00% O_O...I have never managed to do that before...

Image Image Image Image Image Image () Image Image Image
Wishlist: Temple Cats, Caul Vaether, Solar/Lunar Fox, White male ice dragon, Male Ember/Female Fire Drake, Black/white keep rats, Argaent & Aerum kirins, Karadis Dragons, white/black Soladis swans
BeeNme
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by BeeNme »

Rosehill wrote: December 6th, 2023, 4:47:29 am For especially those who have been longer with the site, and are used to the Koi Pond being very stingy with eggs, to the point of frustration and giving up: With the release of the Common Cerapicta the drop rates of the Pond were tweaked so that getting eggs from the Pond is much more likely than before. These new drop rates are permanent, so while there is still an element of randomness in whether you get something from the Pond or not, the odds are far more favorable.

We (the team) have also had plans for adjusting the mechanics and game play of the Koi Pond for quite some time already, and most likely those changes will go live some time during next year. :t-woo:
Good to know; I gave up on the Koi Pond years ago; looks like I can now try again.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Wishlist:
Spoiler
Tanzanite Gemstone Kirin, White Cukurba, Catalana Dismot, White or Piebald Cervinus Deer, Angora Jackalope, Ouranian Koi, Arkenian Sakeira, winged cats
Dream creatures: Silver Alicanto, Calico Tienko
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

So these are only from the Koi pond then? No need to worry about them till after Xmas I suppose. Glad to hear the Koi Pond got tweaked. Maybe I'll try it after the holidays...
ImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

Danafox wrote: December 23rd, 2023, 5:43:58 pm So these are only from the Koi pond then? No need to worry about them till after Xmas I suppose. Glad to hear the Koi Pond got tweaked. Maybe I'll try it after the holidays...
No, one is the the stream while the other is in the Koi Pond.
| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

pegasi1978 wrote: December 23rd, 2023, 10:57:38 pm
Danafox wrote: December 23rd, 2023, 5:43:58 pm So these are only from the Koi pond then? No need to worry about them till after Xmas I suppose. Glad to hear the Koi Pond got tweaked. Maybe I'll try it after the holidays...
No, one is the the stream while the other is in the Koi Pond.
Ahhh okay thanks for letting me know Pegasi :)
ImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3

Return to “Community Discussion”