Additional player on my wifi

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Desade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade
It’s my birthday

Additional player on my wifi

Post by Desade »

Hello all. My partner has decided to join Magistream, and I know we are only allowed one account per person. I am worried this will look like I've made a second account.

Do we need to message and admin to let them know that this is actually a separate person and not a second account? Thanks all!
I love you 3000, Bosco.
~ ♥ ~
my wishlist!
25/25 gifts, thank you!
~ • ~
Kestrad
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Additional player on my wifi

Post by Kestrad »

Desade wrote: December 15th, 2023, 6:00:01 pm Hello all. My partner has decided to join Magistream, and I know we are only allowed one account per person. I am worried this will look like I've made a second account.

Do we need to message and admin to let them know that this is actually a separate person and not a second account? Thanks all!
I'm not an admin, so take what I say with a grain of salt, but generally as long as the two of you play like normal players, the admins aren't going to come for you. If your partner sends everything they hatch over to you all the time, though, that's the sort of behavior that will cause problems.
Kestrad has been eaten by life. She'll probably pop back in occasionally.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Keep story | Portal Guild | Graphics Shop
Please do not click my hatchlings. Thank you.
Avatar by Kingsfisher, sig art by herinbon
Desade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade
It’s my birthday

Re: Additional player on my wifi

Post by Desade »

Kestrad wrote: December 15th, 2023, 6:14:33 pm
Desade wrote: December 15th, 2023, 6:00:01 pm Hello all. My partner has decided to join Magistream, and I know we are only allowed one account per person. I am worried this will look like I've made a second account.

I'm not an admin, so take what I say with a grain of salt, but generally as long as the two of you play like normal players, the admins aren't going to come for you. If your partner sends everything they hatch over to you all the time, though, that's the sort of behavior that will cause problems.
Thanks Kestrad. Yea, we don't plan on trading at all. He made the account as a little surprise and I kinda panicked lol. I messaged an admin in the meantime.
I love you 3000, Bosco.
~ ♥ ~
my wishlist!
25/25 gifts, thank you!
~ • ~

Return to “Support and Suggestions”