Seeing completed quests, getting crafting items

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Altairia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Seeing completed quests, getting crafting items

Post by Altairia »

Is there a way to see which quests you have completed, or quests that are in progress? I have been away for a good while so I cannot remember what I had to do, and which ones I have already done. There is only a counter for completed quests in my profile.

Also, I found I have a Marinevra Gem in my inventory, I have no clue how I got this. I see you craft eggs out of these, but how do you acquire the ingredients?
Visit my new shop!
~~~
Looking for gender swaps- see the corresponding tab in my keep!
~~~
My wishlist!
🎂12th of Jan

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Please help me grow these guys as well! <3
Munin
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Seeing completed quests, getting crafting items

Post by Munin »

Sadly as far as I know your only option to see which quests are in progress is to open all world locations and check for quests. At leasts what I did after coming back after a 9+ year hiatus with no recollection of what I was doing before I left.

The materials are gained by clicking certain crystalwings and pygmy gemdragons (gallium, porcelain, marinevra, plushie and ferrofluid respectively)
Syndicate
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Syndicate »

You can find a little section in the library called “Legends of the adventures” which shows the quests you’ve completed.

To the library!

In addition to what Munin said, you can also visit the bestiary page for these creatures to find crafting items too.

Apart from the crafting ingredients, there are a few more items that you can acquire, here’s a couple of handy guides:

To the Item Guide!
Crafting Items

Welcome back! ^_^
Altairia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Altairia »

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it!
Visit my new shop!
~~~
Looking for gender swaps- see the corresponding tab in my keep!
~~~
My wishlist!
🎂12th of Jan

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Please help me grow these guys as well! <3

Return to “Support and Suggestions”