How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Shakura
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Shakura »

How does magi dare to release another pair of bird donis. Have my money.
ImageImageI love Birds!Image <3 (( Quicksale / Shop ))
Looking for Gender Swaps of many Shop Creatures!
View my Profile for a List of all Magistream Birds! (WISHLIST!)
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

The Shimmering Shop!!

Ooohhhh there goes ALL my damn paycheck :bounce:

Well damn. Now that this is a thing, I have to make adjustments to my farming suggestion! The core of it won't change, but all the details I haven't yet posted need to be tweaked and refined and compiled. I hope I have time for that today at work; who needs to actually work when the siren call of MS is so strong?
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Formerly MadameRed - same grumpy soul, new and improved theft!
15th Magiversary Free Raffle!
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

Yes, the Shimmering Shop will be getting a lot of my money, lol. But I'm going to limit myself to 4 eggs per month; $24 out of my limited income is as much as I can afford.

But I have KIRINS now!!!!!
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
Sanna92
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sanna92 »

Airasyraye wrote: November 30th, 2023, 7:22:30 pm
Sanna92 wrote: November 30th, 2023, 1:54:53 pm Just found out I missed the Halloween bug from the keep by 10 days T.T I didn’t even see the news about it or nothing. Looks so cute
The house bugs? Sauin Piests? You can have my extra female.
:t-hugme: you are too kind T.T
Do not use my keep to gold mine, please and thank you!
Wishlist:
Spoiler
New Event critters, owls, dragons, any Kelung, any giftborn/eventborn (bred is perfectly ok!), glass turtles, Aurora Whale, Asesina Orcae, Perfectly happy with lineaged critters as well~Thank you!
21/25 Thank you <3
Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

Sanna92 wrote: December 1st, 2023, 2:24:01 pm
Airasyraye wrote: November 30th, 2023, 7:22:30 pm
Sanna92 wrote: November 30th, 2023, 1:54:53 pm Just found out I missed the Halloween bug from the keep by 10 days T.T I didn’t even see the news about it or nothing. Looks so cute
The house bugs? Sauin Piests? You can have my extra female.
:t-hugme: you are too kind T.T
You're welcome. I missed it at first, too, so I didn't get RD.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmy gemdragons and pgymy crystalwings, psittrax dragons, alt colors :t-swoon:
SirChicken
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by SirChicken »

I've lost 7 lbs since starting my hydroxychloroquine :D One of the side effects is weight loss, likely stemming from the loss of appetite. Seven pounds is the most I've lost so far. Since it's a steady decline, I'm hoping to get back to 125-135 lbs. Not my original, usual weight range, but having been thin all my life. I wouldn't mind having a little curves... (I'm 5'2" so 125 is 'curvy' for me lol.) Maybe I'll get under 200 lbs before my birthday. :italian:

I had been on phentermine before because ozempic was $$$$ and none of the commercials and articles tell you about the (monthly) hefty price tag. But after 3 months of taking phentermine, I didn't have much improvement. I'd lose 2-3 lbs and then gain it back, even with dieting and a curbed appetite. It would just keep hovering around 215 lbs. And then after like 2 months, I had a normal appetite again despite not missing or changing doses. :t-shrug: I stopped earlier last month because I thought "what was the point?"

I have ovary issues, low thyroid function, too disabled to do rigorous exercise, and I'm on a daily corticosteroid, so I have a much harder time getting the weight off. I'm taking this 7 lbs loss as a huge win. :wee:
20/25 gifts ~ thank you <3

Please help my babies grow C:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

My brain needs to stop getting the cool ideas at night, I swear. I want to be able to note them down as I get them dangit.
Or during other awkward times. Still salty about the idea I got while cycling in rain past the points where I could note it down by stopping under something...
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

Catching up on some movie watching and gaming while I have the say sort of off (I am on call).

And now I am out of gender change potions. :t-cry: Donec fish hate me too. :sweat:
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

Most of the donis I've bought from the Shimmering Shop have gendered incorrectly :lol: Guess it's time to start breeding Donec Fish.
SirChicken wrote: December 1st, 2023, 8:11:04 pm I'm taking this 7 lbs loss as a huge win. :wee:
Take any win you can get! I hope you're able to get to a place where you're both happy with yourself and healthy ^_^
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Formerly MadameRed - same grumpy soul, new and improved theft!
15th Magiversary Free Raffle!
AssassinsCreed
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by AssassinsCreed »

I am so happy this game exists.
Whenever I feel bad about my animations or my fanfic or anything else,I will just watch Silent Hill Ascension :lol:
This thing was apparently "totally written by real people" (that's what the publisher said when they were dismissing Ai-allegations). That's... that isn't a good thing. Ironically in this case this makes everything so much worse.

Yes,good idea guy (whatever your name is...Karl or something?), just....jog away slowly from the monster and look around to make sure you haven't run too far away from it. Just don't fall asleep!

never thought a Silent Hill game could be so.... therapeutic :lol: Even the monster-sounds crack me up. Was this supposed to be a comedy? X'D

Return to “Community Discussion”