Really old account but very much new to the game!

New here? Come say hi, or even give us a short bio!
CherrySpot
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Really old account but very much new to the game!

Post by CherrySpot »

Hey you ever just make an account for something, and forget about it until you revisit it?

..... 7 years later?

Yea uhhhh that's my situation! My poor three eggs that just were left unhatched :sweat: Thankfully I've been getting on with hatching them!

ANYWAYS hello!!! I'm Cherry/Wrenn, just a silly little artist who likes collecting stuff! I really adore pixel art, and used to be obsessed with click sites, so this is mostly a nostalgia thing. Sadly I never got that invested in Magistream at the time, but here's to hoping it changes! I think the sheer amount of creatures and the pixel art is just amazing ngl
faedemon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Re: Really old account but very much new to the game!

Post by faedemon »

nice to meet you!! welcome to magistream :D
Image hey. looking for gender swaps.
CherrySpot
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by CherrySpot »

Thank you!!! I've been having fun checking out all the creatures so far, it's a nice site to just visit once a day to check on my silly little guys
froglady
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by froglady »

The sad thing about me is that I made my account in 2012, evidently played for a couple months given my post history, then totally forgot about it till late this summer. There have been a few of us prodigal children return this year. Welcome back and hope you enjoy yourself as much as I am!
My join date says 2012, when I made an account I promptly forgot about until August 2023, so I'm really *gasp* a newbie. :)
I have no phobias or disliked critters. Feel free to click anything in my keep, except the "Quests" tab. I think you'll find plenty there without those 2 or 3.
Austen
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Austen »

Welcome back to MagiStream. :)
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Introductions”