Cant make a new tab?

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
LunatheDragoness
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Cant make a new tab?

Post by LunatheDragoness »

I cant make a new tab apparently?
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Cant make a new tab?

Post by Rosehill »

How does this appear? Are you missing the "+" sign at the end of your tab list altogether, or do you have that but it doesn't do anything, or can you get into entering a new tab's name but when you save it, nothing happens?

Also, are you on mobile or desktop? :italian:
LunatheDragoness
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Re: Cant make a new tab?

Post by LunatheDragoness »

Rosehill wrote: November 19th, 2023, 1:18:04 am How does this appear? Are you missing the "+" sign at the end of your tab list altogether, or do you have that but it doesn't do anything, or can you get into entering a new tab's name but when you save it, nothing happens?

Also, are you on mobile or desktop? :italian:
I go to the +, I enterr what I want my tab named "Odins Ravens", then I hit submit but there is no new tab to be found.
I do the Ctrl+F to find it but it doesn't show up.
I'm on desktop using Chrome.

Return to “Support and Suggestions”