Halfmoon Heartache (Shadow x avril) OOC

A forum for OOC threads

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: Halfmoon Heartache (Shadow x avril) OOC

Post by Shadowfax278 »

it's fine ^_^ on both the double post and that being random, and sure :t-:); love that idea <3. I'd love to see your rats ^.^. I primarily use it for a mobile game I play called Empires & Puzzles in addition as another contact option for another friend of mine so it'll be nice to have another friend to contact. my nickname on there is a combination of my username in the game and my real life nickname which is in parentheses and is Liz which I also have in my info thing in my profile along with my full name.
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

currently have --/25 gifts; thank you! ❄
gifting off and on ♥

ImageImageImageImageImage
xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

I tried adding you and it didn’t work. Try adding me? PrincessPaige#4316 (my real name is Paige!) <3
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

hm :orly:. oh, I think what I told you was just my nickname. my username is this, Kimber#6541. try adding me with that. that was at the end of the "Other things about me" section next to "Discord". if that still doesn't work, I'll try adding you on my end. it's nice to meet you, Paige ^_^
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

gifting off and on ♥

xxavrilxx
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by xxavrilxx »

Shadowfax278 wrote:hm :orly:. oh, I think what I told you was just my nickname. my username is this, Kimber#6541. try adding me with that. that was at the end of the "Other things about me" section next to "Discord". if that still doesn't work, I'll try adding you on my end.
Didn’t work, it says you aren’t accepting friend requests. Sorry I’m bad at this haha
4/25 gifts
ImageImage
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

hm that's odd. maybe it's because I had my status be on invisible? I'm not sure :t-shrug:. I don't really know much about Discord. I'll try adding you to see if that works.
it sent

gifting off and on ♥

Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

ideas we have for later that we've discussed/brought up via discord that I'm putting here so that we don't forget or lose, and can refer back to them if needed:

• this one will be happening fairly soon: during the crowning ceremony for my main char Veronica (Ronnie) to be announced as Link's mate, Catherine (Cat), the main beta lady, and her will fight due to the latter challenging the former for Link. after the fight's over and before Ronnie'll be brought to the pack's healers, Cat will be banished with most of her posse that would rather go with her than stay in the pack under Ronnie being the alpha female. two of those other betas will stay behind due to them being interested in wanting to get to know Ronnie more. she'll also go through another depression phase, but not enough to have another suicide attempt which will mainly be due to her being sterile/barren either by being naturally so or from the fight. if the latter option will be the cause, from the fight, she'll find out from the healers and get worried that Link will hate her.

• this one will happen after a year or so ts: a couple new chars from another pack will look to join the Halfmoon pack during this time and will possibly end up being the mates of the two betas that left Cat to stay behind with Link and Ronnie.
○ something else that I thought of that could possibly happen around this time, or a bit longer, is Ronnie getting captured by some of Link's former friends and the packmate Felix, aka "the troublemaker", being involved.

gifting off and on ♥

Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

more details on the last more recent idea, and a couple of other ideas we discussed also via discord that goes with the last idea:

• Felix would join another pack in the area (a new one called New Moon) and they'd capture both her, and her new friends (Tami and Beth) which would cause a war between all four packs (Halfmoon, Full Moon, New Moon, and Quarter Moon)
○ both the Halfmoon and Full Moon packs will work together to go up against both the New Moon and Quarter Moon packs in the war due to the New Moon pack capturing pack members from both
◙ this will actually happen after our newest characters (Tami, Beth, Sam, and Onyx) meet, get to know each other a bit better, and become mates; also after Ronnie gets reunited with the last two

gifting off and on ♥

Return to “Backstage”