Greetings!

New here? Come say hi, or even give us a short bio!
ShadoWime
CreaturesTrade

Greetings!

Post by ShadoWime »

Hello everyone! :bounce: I'm Shadowime and can call me either Shadow or Wime

I like painting and TRPG and hoping to collect cute or gorgeous creatures!:3

I used to raise my dragon on another website, and I really like the feeling of collecting my favorite creatures! But this is my first encounter with a game where I can keep pets on my signature. In fact, I rarely used forums before, so I can be said to be a complete newcomer in all aspects!
(and I used to think that magic stream, like another dragon breeding website, requires clicks to grow eggs, but I found that even if I didn't post and wear eggs on my body, their progress bar would change, which made me feel warm and surprised! :t-swoon:
my all egg ImageImageImageImageImage
ShadoWime
CreaturesTrade

Re: Greetings!

Post by ShadoWime »

After sending this post, I suddenly gained a lot of coins >D
but I was a bit curious. Do I have any other channels to obtain coins, and do I have the opportunity to expand my keep (or can everyone only hatch 5 eggs at the same time?
faedemon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by faedemon »

hello and welcome to magistream!! :D

on here, you can get gold from posting in the forums and from clicking on creatures (yours and other people's, both). currently the site is experiencing some changes and there has been discussion of other ways to obtain gold—so more might be coming!

as for the eggs—yes, everyone can only have 5 eggs at a time. sometimes this amount is raised to seven during events, or if you buy donation creatures, you can have 2 donation eggs on top of 5 normal eggs, but generally the limit is 5. you can accumulate as many adult creatures as you want, of course! but only 5 eggs at a time.

glad to see new faces on here!! welcome again!
Image hey. looking for gender swaps.
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Hello and welcome to Magistream :wave:
ShadoWime
CreaturesTrade

Post by ShadoWime »

faedemon wrote: October 7th, 2023, 1:02:09 pm hello and welcome to magistream!! :D

on here, you can get gold from posting in the forums and from clicking on creatures (yours and other people's, both). currently the site is experiencing some changes and there has been discussion of other ways to obtain gold—so more might be coming!

as for the eggs—yes, everyone can only have 5 eggs at a time. sometimes this amount is raised to seven during events, or if you buy donation creatures, you can have 2 donation eggs on top of 5 normal eggs, but generally the limit is 5. you can accumulate as many adult creatures as you want, of course! but only 5 eggs at a time.

glad to see new faces on here!! welcome again!
OHHHMY!! I didn't get reminder thinking no replied!! :woo:
Thanks welcome!! >0<
am so happy my eggs have been hatched recently! and so I getting some neweggs, i think i've mastered how to play!
Although it is not clear how it will change in the future, so it seems that the interaction can be converted into gold coins? Be active and rich! :bounce:
ShadoWime
CreaturesTrade

Post by ShadoWime »

Enchanteddil wrote: October 9th, 2023, 8:30:00 am Hello and welcome to Magistream :wave:
hell and thanks welcome!! <3 <3 ^.^

Return to “Introductions”