Can I accept trade creatures into specific tab?

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
daughterofbastet
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Can I accept trade creatures into specific tab?

Post by daughterofbastet »

I'm wondering if there's any way to accept a trade in a way that moves all traded creatures into something other than your Main tab. I'll be getting some (unnamed) adults that I already have, and I'm hoping there's a way to keep the new ones separate from the older ones.

Any advice would be really useful!

Back after a long hiatus...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

4/25 gifts! Thanks :wave:
Wishlist: lunarcalia, snopal, F shika mizu/maza iteiri, rosa dove egg, carapopricorn egg, caramel/cherry mokaia egg, chocolate xocomel egg, M pekin duckit, golden aculeus egg, pine nulorn egg, F dark raiju.

LTB unnamed donis/events from ~2017 to 2022. Happy to pay in current donis, or to breed old donis/events.
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Can I accept trade creatures into specific tab?

Post by Rosehill »

Currently all creatures that come from a trade go into your Main tab once the trade is finished. One way to keep the new ones separate would be to first move all your current creatures from your Main tab to another tab. Then when the trade goes through, only the new ones are in your Main tab and from there you can move them to whichever tab you want. :orly:
daughterofbastet
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: Can I accept trade creatures into specific tab?

Post by daughterofbastet »

Thanks Rosehill, I'll try that!
Back after a long hiatus...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

4/25 gifts! Thanks :wave:
Wishlist: lunarcalia, snopal, F shika mizu/maza iteiri, rosa dove egg, carapopricorn egg, caramel/cherry mokaia egg, chocolate xocomel egg, M pekin duckit, golden aculeus egg, pine nulorn egg, F dark raiju.

LTB unnamed donis/events from ~2017 to 2022. Happy to pay in current donis, or to breed old donis/events.

Return to “Support and Suggestions”