Creatures #1428-#1435 - Pygmy Dragons

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Windi1
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Re: Creatures 1428-1435 - Pygmy Gemdragons

Post by Windi1 »

CoffeeActivated wrote:’m a bit confused, though. those creatures are either numbers 1428-1431 or 1432-1435, but this thread doesn’t say what the other 4 are. there are 8 new creatures total.

When. you get the pygmy gemdragons, you breed those back to the crystalwing to get pygmy crystalwings, the other four new critters.

\
What Rosehill posted is correct. This new batch of Pygmies is for the seasonal gemdragons and the pygmy crystalwings. We are waiting for the others to come about so they can be added to the first post.
My Wish list?
Spoiler
Looking for the following: Halloween pets!
agaori, all dragon breeds, Diamond wyrm
gryphons, hippogryphs
wolves, koi, spiders, Serendin, all Amagnaes Alvean Yale, Tidal Wraithe
direcores, capricorns, jackalopes,
Vahti, Wallatrice
All khirin, event pets, shop pets and past donis

Image Big need: Diamond Wyrm, Wugu Amagnae Hoarding:ImageImage 00/25 gifts
Nexosa
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Nexosa »

Male vernal pygmy crytalwing

Edit
Male sommar cw
Wish list:Hummingbirds,Any grpyhon hatchling,Any jackalope hatchling,,Pygmy wolpertinger,Rabbitsune

My Wishlist

Fox by Munin,Joey doggo by Seabra
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

CoffeeActivated wrote:I’m a bit confused, though. those creatures are either numbers 1428-1431 or 1432-1435, but this thread doesn’t say what the other 4 are. there are 8 new creatures total.

When. you get the pygmy gemdragons, you breed those back to the crystalwing to get pygmy crystalwings, the other four new critters.

\
ooh okay. that makes sense, and I guess I should've known that. sorry T_T. thank you ^_^
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

currently have --/25 gifts; thank you! ❄
gifting off and on ♥

ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Community Discussion”