A Long Way from Home (Warrior RP) (Sky and Gryphon)

This forum is exclusively for one-on-one RPs

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
XxSkyheartxX
CreaturesTrade

Re: A Long Way from Home (Warrior RP) (Sky and Gryphon)

Post by XxSkyheartxX »

DarkRose

The clan could hear and smell the Pack before they ever arrived, leaves rustled and heavy pawprints thundered the ground as 6 large and muscular shadows made it into the clearing. Though not all the dogs were the same shape and size they did all have rather intimidating fangs that seemed to always be stained a dark yellow color, as if their breath of fresh kill wasn't enough. They liked smelling up the clan's territory, to remind them that they were not alone and that the pack had control of their every movement.

DarkRose quietly slinked away from the fresh-kill pile, eyeing the dogs with a nervous flicker in their direction. One of the Pack, a large beast with dark brown fur and blood red eyes stepped forward to inspect the pile that was left in scarification. He sniffed at the remnants and a wicked grin spread across its fanged face.

"I see our last demonstration was enough for you rodents to get the message. Zuko will be thrilled to hear that you followed the directions as instructed" Drool fell from his muzzle onto the fresh kill pile, already marking it with its stench. DarkRose recognized this dog to be Zuko's right hand dog. His name was Demon and if his nasty toothy grin wasn't enough to make her heart thunder with fear and disgust, then his blood red eyes would of done the job. DarkRose scanned the other dogs, most of them dark in color with scars that aligned their body. She had never really knew the other pack members names. But she had never concerned herself with even asking.

Demon turned his triangular head towards HawkStar, "Thank you for your cooperation" he flashed a cocky grin and one by one the pack members picked up the morsels from the fresh kill pile and headed out of the camp. Demon remained, watching the others carry out the assorted rodents, birds and occasional rabbit.

DustyPaw

DustyPaw remained hidden behind the shadows of MintClaw, holding in the tremering in his soul and the pounding of his heart. He forgot how big the dogs were everytime until they showed their ugly faces. He looked toward his leader Hawkstar for any sign of what he was thinking.
*If you have already clicked my eggs and hatchlings for the day, and posted behind me on another *click my egg* thread DO NOT POST BELOW ME on a different thread since you can no longer click my links. thanks!* My Shop
GryphonKeeper
CreaturesTrade

Post by GryphonKeeper »

HawkStar

HawkStar bit back a hiss of contempt. "Our pleasure." he snarled, but his voice was ice-cold. His eyes were of the same ice. He wanted them dead. But how? His tail flicked sharply, giving away his wish to rip out Demon's throat. But he stayed in his place. For now.

MintClaw

Mintclaw could feel Dustypaw trembling behind her. It's not that she didn't feel bad for him, but he was kind of pathetic, and he showed way too much weakness. If she were younger, and a warrior, she would rip the eyes out of Demon's skull. But it wasn't worth the retaliation at this point. She hated feeling helpless. She had been helpless to save those who had been part of the "demonstration," and she felt helpless now to help get her clan out of it. She knew of herbs and berries that would kill a dog, but getting them to ingest it without noticing was the trick. And she would need HawkStar's permission. Because if they got it wrong, and The Pack detected it but didn't die, it could be the end of their Clan. She hadn't shared these thoughts with anyone yet.

BrambleThorn

He didn't suppress his hiss of hatred when Demon spoke and disrespectfully spread his scent in their camp. He did that on purpose. Demon lived up to his name. He belonged in The Place of No Stars. "I hope you choke on a pigeon bone." BrambleThorn snarled under his breath. He couldn't help it. He wouldn't let them talk to them this way and disrespect them. It wasn't right.

Somebody hissed at him under their breath to be quiet. He was tired of staying quiet.
~ She/Her ~
XxSkyheartxX
CreaturesTrade

Post by XxSkyheartxX »

DarkRose

After all of the fresh kill was taken out of the camp, Demon relished in the look on the clan's face. Hatred, determination and anger a fresh scent on his nose. DarkRose watched him with careful calm eyes. He sneered one last time at the clan before tilting his head back in a loud and obnoxious yowl before padding out of the camp and to the hills beyond. DarkRose looked over to HawkStar, who looked every bit as angry as the rest of them. She had faith in their leader and quietly padded over to his side. She sat down on her haunches and crouched low. "I'll have BlackPaw, SilentWing, FireStorm and BrambleThorn take the next patrol to make sure the mutts are out of the territory. Perhaps they can find some fresh kill for tonight." She dipped her head to him, hoping to perhaps talk with him without the rest of the clans ears.

DustyPaw

DustyPaw watched with a sigh of relief as the rest of the dogs left the camp, his ears still rang with Demon's howl in his ears. He flicked them hesitently and looked up to MintClaw. "Do you want me to tend to ElderThorn's bedding again, MintClaw?" He looked up at her face, trying to get a read on her mood.
*If you have already clicked my eggs and hatchlings for the day, and posted behind me on another *click my egg* thread DO NOT POST BELOW ME on a different thread since you can no longer click my links. thanks!* My Shop

Return to “Private Stage”