what did you dream about last night?

Come here, take a break, chat with friends about anything and everything.
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: what did you dream about last night?

Post by EstherGamer »

(Slight necro, sorry but I wanted to put this here)
I already summarized things on a different site, so I'm just going to paste down my summary from there and explain a few other things
-My best friend and I playing Mario Kart Wii, with me proving I'm better at it (OC_Esther is now canonically good at Mario Kart Wii)
-J (one of my characters, AU version of Jason (OC_Esther's rival who betrayed her and went from just a rival to an enemy) who didn't betray her) almost getting mind-controlled into betraying me (I proved that I'm better at running/better at Sonic even tho I don't play Sonic)
-My grandma made an appearance and was a somewhat major supporting character. Just wanted to point this out because why not
-Princess Peach became a statue. For some reason. Dreams are weird
-And it was later revealed that the entire mess I/OC_Esther ended up in was because of Malis (One of my antagonist characters, and my most powerful character in general. All Imma say is that his goal is to take control of time itself.) again
(Any mention of OC_Esther is referring to how I consider my dream self to just be my main OC who happens to have the same name as me but is very different from me, and some of my dreams directly confirm that assumption by showing her using magic)
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
CaityJuju
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Re: what did you dream about last night?

Post by CaityJuju »

I dreamed about one of our cats visiting me and petting him. He belonged to my mom's boyfriend, and had to be put down on May 12th due to a cancerous tumor growing in his bladder and causing complications in that area. He was around 22 years old, lived a long and loving life, and it has been weird here without him. I guess he made it safely to the other side. :)
Set your heart ablaze. Thank you so much for clicking my creatures! <3

Return to “Popsicle stand”