New old user

New here? Come say hi, or even give us a short bio!
kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

New old user

Post by kunigund »

Hello everyone,

I recently returned after a 9-year break and I want to say 'hello' to everyone. I enjoy being here again very much; the creatures and their sprites are lovely, the quests are fun, and I like the interaction with the community. Of course, I missed a lot and I am quite active in Zocalo these days to catch up a bit faster (I hope I am not too annoying with daily requests and stuff...).

See you around,
kunigund
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: New old user

Post by Enchanteddil »

Hi and welcome back :wave:

Personally, I love to see you posting in my giveaway thread everyday and I'm sure the other members who are offering creatures for free feel the same way. You have a lot of catching up to do and I'm happy to help ^.^
ATeaWithBee
MagiStream Donor
An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by ATeaWithBee »

Hi! :t-wave: Welcome back, I also used to be very active on here in the 2010’s but the trials of high school and university took a toll. This site is now a nice little reprieve from graduate school.

It’s nice to see other folks in the Zocalo threads. I also have a lot of little guys that I want and sometimes feel a little greedy. :t-^_^:
Spoiler
ImageImage Image ~ it’s ok to need a break sometimes.
kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by kunigund »

Hi Enchanteddil, thank you for your warm welcome. I am happy to announce that I will be a loyal visitor of your giveaway for the near future! :t-:)

Hi ATeaWithBee, similar reasons for me; luckily, my job is quite compatible with being here.
I am glad I am not the only one who has this weird feeling when asking for free pets... :t-X3:
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Non of you have to feel guilty about asking for free creatures. When I started off, there were giveaway threads and also, there were so many generous members who helped us newbies. This is the reason I wanted to give back to the community who had given me so much to be grateful for. So please, go ahead and request whatever creatures you want from the giveaway thread in Zocalo. Every little bit helps to complete our collection. I still get help from members, even after all these years ^_^

Return to “Introductions”