Cannot Click Hatchling

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
GwentreeThunderSnow
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Cannot Click Hatchling

Post by GwentreeThunderSnow »

I received a hatchling as a gift from a friend, but I am unable to click it. The issue is not present with any of the hatchlings I have from eggs I pulled from the stream, so I don't know if the trade is what caused it to stop responding to clicks. This is the creature in question Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
bellbell
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: Cannot Click Hatchling

Post by bellbell »

I just came here to check to see if something similar had been reported--my Ice Gryphon egg stopped registering clicks.

It's a little different from yours, I can see the most recent clicks in the list, but it's no longer incrementing forward, stalled at 99.49% both before and after three clicks from friends.

My egg:
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

GwentreeThunderSnow your hatchling is frozen so it will not gain any more progress towards becoming an adult. It should still show any one who has clicked it recently though.

bellbell your egg has hatched now.
| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
GwentreeThunderSnow
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by GwentreeThunderSnow »

Thank you for the explanation, Pegasi1978. I didn't realize the hatchling was frozen. Know what to keep an eye out for now.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Support and Suggestions”