Unable to Name Creautes?

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Pugnacious
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Unable to Name Creautes?

Post by Pugnacious »

Apologies if this in this wrong section.
I've had a strange issue when trying to name my creatures.
Here's what appears when I try to name creatures. Is anyone else having this problem?
Of course when I got to show the final problem where it won't let me name the creature (saying something like I don't have permission or the creature doesn't exist) it lets me name her lol.
But regardless, anyone else having this problem? Is it just a glitch in my computer?

~*Multum in Parvo*~
Pug - Agender (They/Them, please!) - Bisexual - Gemini
Here's my wishlist!
Check out my tabs! I'll trade anything in my trade & frozen tabs, and will breed anything for you in my normal tabs!
Please PM me!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Ryves
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: Unable to Name Creautes?

Post by Ryves »

I got something similar an hour ago. My browser asked if I wanted to send information across an unsecure connection when I named my mel cabbits, and I said yes because I get the same message from Stroygraph and I assumed it was a problem with my settings.
Image Find something you love as much as a pumpkin wyrm loves pumpkin seeds. Image

Pugnacious
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Pugnacious »

Hm, strange. I only seem to be getting the issue with the cabbits, too.
I'll have to review my settings as well but again I'd like to know if this is an issue that's coming up. I'm sure it will be resolved, but it's always good to document just in case. Thank you for replying.
~*Multum in Parvo*~
Pug - Agender (They/Them, please!) - Bisexual - Gemini
Here's my wishlist!
Check out my tabs! I'll trade anything in my trade & frozen tabs, and will breed anything for you in my normal tabs!
Please PM me!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
SynthDetective
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by SynthDetective »

I got the same message from trying to name a cabbit, another random critter and a newly caught egg, so i dont think the issue is with the cabbits only
Hey, chin up. I know the night just got darker, but it won't last forever.
~Nick Valentine
ImageImage
Shakura
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shakura »

I tried to name a creature just now. Looks like I have that problem as well. Could be a Browser issue or site issue.
I'm using google Chrome browser on Windows 10 desktop PC. (newest version)
ImageImageI love Birds!Image <3 (( Quicksale / Shop ))
Looking for Gender Swaps of many Shop Creatures!
View my Profile for a List of all Magistream Birds! (WISHLIST!)
Ryves
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ryves »

I got the same message about an unsecure connection when trying to breed an egg just now.
Image Find something you love as much as a pumpkin wyrm loves pumpkin seeds. Image

pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

Others had the same issue and brought it up ine the site errors thread.
Rosehill wrote:If you are getting an insecure form notice when trying to name a creature, please do a hard refresh on the naming page. It sounds like a cache problem if the form keeps telling you it's insecure.
| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
Reima
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Reima »

Yeah I can't seem to breed creatures
It lets me pick the two creatures I want to breed, but when I'm supposed to click yes to confirm it, the 'insecure' page shows up & no amount of refreshing seems to work on that
This Signature looks so bad on mobile. Good lord it is HUGE. I'll need to work on that at some point. For now though I sleep
ImageImageImageImage
✯✦✯✧✯✦✯✧✯✦
Any objections, Lady?
✨ImageImage✨
To hatchling only C:
Wishlist Here
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

Reima wrote:Yeah I can't seem to breed creatures
It lets me pick the two creatures I want to breed, but when I'm supposed to click yes to confirm it, the 'insecure' page shows up & no amount of refreshing seems to work on that
This is a different "insecure" issue than the naming one, but should nonetheless not happen any more.

Return to “Support and Suggestions”