hello

New here? Come say hi, or even give us a short bio!
Aromanth
CreaturesTrade

hello

Post by Aromanth »

i'm new here. i've played other clickable/adoptable sites but never got around to MS until now! i'm in my late-ish 20's and have always loved sites like this though.

a couple random things since i don't know what else to say: my username is a combination of the words aromantic and amaranth, and my icon is of a bucketwheel excavator head. :)
he/him

ImageImageImageImageImage
MissMurderPaws
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: hello

Post by MissMurderPaws »

Hello! It's nice to see I'm not the only one in my later 20s hanging out on Magistream. It's a great site, honestly! I really hope you stick around :)

I love your username BTW, some usernames just feel so perfect, and this is one of them. I of course have to ask the obligatory welcoming question any self respecting magi would ask a newcomer, and that is

How many seagulls would you have to find in your house before you start to think somebody is putting them there?
I try to return clicks! Thank you so much for any clicks!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Live for Dethklok. Die for Dethklok.
Mother of Monsters DiscordMy F2U Base Library
Aromanth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Aromanth »

ty! i was drawn in by the pixel art, and the community is nice so far too. ^_^

one, because i don't live near a coast and have never seen a seagull IRL, so that would be...unusual. :lol:
he/him

ImageImageImageImageImage
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Hi and welcome to Magistream :wave:

Return to “Introductions”