How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
jessk
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by jessk »

Wishing everyone a safe, warm Christmas <3 (and/or a nice holiday/winter season)
ImageImageImageImageImage
Kestrad
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kestrad »

Finished moving into my new place today. Was supposed to be yesterday, but the truck with our stuff on it got waylaid by snow. Today was frankly a better day for it weather-wise, but all our liquidy cleaning supplies (including clorox wipes) were frozen solid from the cold snap (and still are, even after hours in the much warmer house!) :derp:
Kestrad has been eaten by life. She'll probably pop back in occasionally.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Keep story | Portal Guild | Graphics Shop
Please do not click my hatchlings. Thank you.
Avatar by Kingsfisher, sig art by herinbon
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

Enchanteddil wrote:
LokiWolfbane wrote:
Enchanteddil wrote:So many donation creatures in the Solstice Caravan D: Managed to buy a Tau and Nkoe (I had one of each, so I get a pair with these two)
I got another mauja Tanzerin and grabbed a pair of masked Stoat. Had the rest though.
I managed to buy two Collared Stoat and two Siku Tanzerin in addition to the 1 Tau/ 1 Nkoe I bought. Not enough to buy a pair of Masked Stoat and Mauja Tanzerin. It's ok though. I'm sure they will come back again at some point. So happy with the ones I got because I didn't have them :yey:
Got them for you, Merry Christmas Dil. Will send them in trade soon as they hatch.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
Pugnacious
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Pugnacious »

Mmm, some of the gifts I was very kindly given are creatures I really don't want, and I'd like to put them in my for trade so someone who actually wants them can have them, but that feels so awful...
Also, assuming I can get enough of these eggs hatched in time, I can't decide if I should get a Ghost Leopard or a Tau, or splurge and get a Nkoe...
I'd really like to get a female Tau and a male Nkoe, but I also really want that Ghost Leopard... Damnit. :angry:

On another note...
Spoiler
My financial situation is. Really, really bad. My deceased grandpa set me up an okay trust, but put in the hands of my father to set it up, and my father does not want to set it up. Insists it's just so difficult to set something up. If I could just get a few hundred dollars a month I'd be fine, then put the majority in savings...
As of right now I don't have any way to make money besides begging people to donate to my various donation pages. Which makes me feel awful, but I need to get my medicine, get shoes that'll work in this environment (so I don't fall and break all my bones with how brittle they are), get a new coat or two now that my 10+ year old ones have finally given out on me... I don't know what to do.
~*Multum in Parvo*~
Pug - Agender (They/Them, please!) - Bisexual - Gemini
Here's my wishlist!
Check out my tabs! I'll trade anything in my trade & frozen tabs, and will breed anything for you in my normal tabs!
Please PM me!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

Merry Christmas :t-cry:
Spoiler
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

pegasi1978 wrote:Merry Christmas :t-cry:
Spoiler
Oh no...frozen pipes?? D: :t-hugs:
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

Yep. That makes 4 pipes here on the state park - two yesterday, two today. Yesterday it was a pipe in the bathhouse and one of the cabins. Today it was the shop sink and our faucet.
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
blockEdragon
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by blockEdragon »

New Hero Forge update (mostly) slaps!
I made somewhat accurate ice and fire gryphons and a Coria Alagos using the new stuff.
Spoiler
They added 7 customizable mounts (you can actually change parts of the model) but no dragon for some reason, and updated many of the old pets. You can have a bear, updated wolf, mastiff, ram, griffin, stag, or boar as a mount, and slap wings, a different tail, and horns on all the one's I've tried out.

Only thing I don't like is that you can no longer pose small pets on the base, and lots of existing pets are now counted as a second mini so you can't have two people and a cat for example. The new stuff is so nice that I still count it as a net gain. Hopefully they bring it back someday.

EDIT:
you can still pose small pets, in fact they have more customization now, it's just hidden. You have to hit the < > keys to switch to their customization. Huzzah!
Last edited by blockEdragon on December 26th, 2022, 3:00:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
25/25 thank you so much
Pugnacious
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Pugnacious »

Ugh, I don't mean to be ungrateful, but...
I kind of wish people didn't flood my gifts with the new Solstice creatures. And things I straight up said I didn't want. I think I'm going to have to put "please no creatures from the current event" next time I make an Event Wishlist, haha...
I feel really guilty. I mean I did get some creatures I really wanted, but I got so many I really didn't. I'm being so ungrateful, honestly, which makes me feel horrible, but I can't shake the feeling of disappointment. T_T
I couldn't at least get a cabbit of any kind? It feels like everyone has them except me...
Ah, but I need to shut up and be grateful.

Also INCREDIBLY bright thinking on my part opening all my gifts at once. :derp: And now being painfully egglocked, despite the fact the egg limit is 10 right now, I'm still 10 eggs over! D:
And assuming I get un-egglocked in time, I'm going to have a tough time with the Solstice Caravan... I really want a Ghost Leopard, but I also really want a female Tau and a male Nkoe... I could always spend nine dollars to get them all, I'd like to support the site, but my financial state is... not good.
~*Multum in Parvo*~
Pug - Agender (They/Them, please!) - Bisexual - Gemini
Here's my wishlist!
Check out my tabs! I'll trade anything in my trade & frozen tabs, and will breed anything for you in my normal tabs!
Please PM me!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
AssassinsCreed
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by AssassinsCreed »

blockEdragon wrote:New Hero Forge update (mostly) slaps!
I made somewhat accurate ice and fire gryphons using the new stuff.
Spoiler
They added 7 customizable mounts (you can actually change parts of the model) but no dragon for some reason, and updated many of the old pets. You can have a bear, updated wolf, mastiff, ram, griffin, stag, or boar as a mount, and slap wings, a different tail, and horns on all the one's I've tried out.

Only thing I don't like is that you can no longer pose small pets on the base, and lots of existing pets are now counted as a second mini so you can't have two people and a cat for example. The new stuff is so nice that I still count it as a net gain. Hopefully they bring it back someday.
Oooo those are so cool! :D

Return to “Community Discussion”