Halloween Event 2022: The Pumpkins Are Back! #1366-#1368

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
SkyeWyven
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Halloween Event 2022: The Pumpkins Are Back! #1366-#1368

Post by SkyeWyven »

RunningAir wrote:
SkyeWyven wrote:Has anyone tried the Moon/Sun Shards on the Candle Wyrms to see if they freeze colour?
They're not showing up as a possibility for mine.
Darn. I was hoping there might be a way to freeze the colour-changing.
"Gotta catch 'em all"

My event gifting thread!
Wishlist is here!
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

MothballMilkshake wrote:Has anyone responded to the concern that the event started a day late but the finish time still seems to be the same?
Danafox wrote:
Granitore wrote:
MothballMilkshake wrote:The end date still says the 2nd of November though? Will the event be shortened now by a day?
That is what i wonder too... would be sad if we have now 1 day less to collect those spooky creatures. :t-cry: :t-puppyeyes:
The event is going to stay until November 3rd to make up for the delay.

I love all these new halloween creatures and I'm sure this was Real's dream come true. :lol: <3

They are all super cute, but I'm in total love with those new Fae wyrms and the eggplants!

How do I know it's staying till November 3rd you ask? Because Rosehill said so in the creature release thread. Hope that clears it up for you.

October 27th 2022: Creatures 1361, 1362, and 1363 have been released.

They are Halloween event creatures and will flood the stream up to and including November 3rd. They will be able to breed.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
MothballMilkshake
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by MothballMilkshake »

Thank you, I was looking at the News post which had the start day modified but not the end date still
ImageImage My babies thank you
ImageImageImage
Member of the Watershop. Shop price+300, I can get you your creatures! Creatures for sale in my extra and SALE tabs, PM me
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

MothballMilkshake wrote:Thank you, I was looking at the News post which had the start day modified but not the end date still
Yeah I noticed that too, I had answered you in the HWYD thread but I know it can still be missed
your welcome ^.^ no worries
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
VilaWolf
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Location: Library of Daninsky's Castle. 50% of my posts are sarcastic.

Post by VilaWolf »

It's a bit sooner than I planed to post this, but to apologize being pissy earlier, I've been putting together a list of names for those who need names in bulk and having brain drain.

It's all folklore, mythology, local legends type of names, books that have never existed, lost cities that may not have ever existed and so on. it's three columns, 75 pages, with a couple notes at the top. I wanted to cover a couple more regions before sharing it, but even for me, that was more than salty, that was obnoxious. You are all more than welcome to download it or copy it. I will keep working on it.

Magistream Creature Names List - Share Version

Dark Guild Will Trade For Water / Herb Guild Pets.
Egglocked? PM your codes, I'll Help. Free.
When Pigs Fly, Carry an Umbrella.
My Wish List
Last year all the Decessus were named after Haunted Chateaus. This year; Lost Media.
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

BBkat wrote:These worms are adorable.
Tho I seem to have an epidemic of lady candle wyrms in my keep haha
*SIX* and they're all girls lol
Arimermaid
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Arimermaid »

Sho, I shpeent all oof my gold on Remmy drinksh ... :facepalm: out of 15 drinksh, got 1 bronze, 1 ...hic... shillver and 1 gold hattchlingg .... :derp: I alshoo find it fuunny ddat de gourd wyrmsh are not seperated by color = gender.
I love snakes, none for you!
http://magistream.com/user/Arimermaid ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage All clicking regardless of which site it comes from is very much appreciated!
Atlantica
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Atlantica »

VilaWolf wrote:It's a bit sooner than I planed to post this, but to apologize being pissy earlier, I've been putting together a list of names for those who need names in bulk and having brain drain.

It's all folklore, mythology, local legends type of names, books that have never existed, lost cities that may not have ever existed and so on. it's three columns, 75 pages, with a couple notes at the top. I wanted to cover a couple more regions before sharing it, but even for me, that was more than salty, that was obnoxious. You are all more than welcome to download it or copy it. I will keep working on it.

Magistream Creature Names List - Share Version
Oh! thank you! i really like pretty names that not japanese names i am used to. :D i will use some names for my lineage creatures. ^_^
silentstarelly
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by silentstarelly »

How do you get the purple gourd wyrms? I haven't seen one in the stream since the first day. Am I just really unlucky?
LTS various creatures - PM if you're interested interested!
Unfrozen hatchlings <1% - here
Misc creatures (mostly bred) - here
Hybrid hatchlings (1st gen) - here
Pygmy gemdragons & crystalwings (lowest gen) - here
Aneira
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade
It’s my birthday

Post by Aneira »

silentstarelly wrote:How do you get the purple gourd wyrms? I haven't seen one in the stream since the first day. Am I just really unlucky?
You have a chance of getting a Purple Gourd Wyrm when you pick up a Gourd Wyrm egg from the stream. Once it's in your keep, it will either appear green or purple -- it's random no matter which color you pick from the stream. Sometimes they'll show as purple in the stream and you'll get a green one in your Keep, or vice versa. It's random and it seems that purple Wyrms are generally more rare, so you might have to fish a bit to get one.

Image❖ Malo mori quam fodari ❖ Image
❄ ❄

Return to “Community Discussion”