How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Enchanteddil »

@SirChicken - that looks good ^.^ ^.^

I want to get drunk so bad and get some Krysos, but I have the 25th December gifting to do. But but but KRYSOS !! D: D:
oceanmist
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by oceanmist »

Who knew apartment searching was so difficult. :nerd: All we want is a place to live.

And damn, I really picked a good roommate. I met this friend over the summer and we basically were roommates (lived next door to each other in government housing) and now we're going to get a place together. We were discussing decorating and we are both into the exact same nonsense. For example this will be my housewarming gift to us: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0829 ... 0DER&psc=1
HobbitFeet
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by HobbitFeet »

Megatronus wrote:So how do you all go about running successful shops anyone that has experience, I've run shops in the past but never really kept up with them and am trying my hand at one specifically for selling my lineage offspring of my owned lineages.

Hmm... I don't know about 'successful.' But I've maintained one for some time now. It's difficult to predict what's popular beyond a creature's release date, but I've found that parentless creatures yield more attention and hatchlings sell infinitely better than adults. I don't know that lineages are super popular, but there's defo a subset of magistreamers that get excited to induct new lineages into their collections.

I've always been of the mind that price gouging is shady, but even when I price creatures low, I still see other shops getting more sales from the same creatures being priced high. Haven't figured out the secret to that one yet, lol. Keeping a healthy stock is always a good idea. Don't get too severe about buying rules, it turns people off. And try to not feel overwhelmed. Shops are fun c:

Speaking of shops... I'm trying to use the egg limit to my advantage while I've got it by breeding things for my shop. I severely depleted its stock by using it for people's specific holiday wishlists, but I'm having a stupidy difficult time getting creatures to breed. My Keep has collectively sworn off baby-making for 2020, lmao!
My Pokefarm!
Join me on Xanje!
Wishlist

☆·•●☽~Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?~☾●•·☆
Vampyredragon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Vampyredragon »

Just found 1 of the few stream creatures I needed off my WL! Plus have now bought at least 1 of each of the shop creatures I have access to that was on my WL. Now comes time to stalk the stream and attempt to breed some hybrids I need. Slowly narrowing my list!
Image Wishlist in Profile Presents: 25/25 Thank You!!!!
whitewolfjustice
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by whitewolfjustice »

My random brain decided to be like
'it would be cool if one year instead of releasing a new Arkai they re-released every single one until now, like all at once'' :t-woo:
Ensue chaos :lol:

Now to go get drunk for more ornamental beetles :roll:

@Salt
Happy Birthday! :wave:
ImageMY WISHLIST LTS Black Market
viewtopic.php?t=234106
Do NOT click Hatchlings on my Main tab

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sharl
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sharl »

stressed because my brother is coming to visit (during a pandemic!) for a week starting Wednesday and not only will I have to clean the bathroom and deal with both covid fears and a bored brother stuck in the house, I'll have to spend a week pretending to be cis because he doesn't think nonbinary identities are real and he can make my life a misery. uugggghhhh.
http://magistream.com/user/Sharl
From childhood’s hour I have not been
As others were—I have not seen
As others saw—I could not bring
My passions from a common spring—
Edgar Allan Poe, 'Alone'

PKGriffin
Site Moderator
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by PKGriffin »

Anyone have advice for getting rid of thrips? I have them on my houseplants. :facepalm:
-------------------------
ImageImageImageImage
Merkwerkee
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Merkwerkee »

PKGriffin wrote:Anyone have advice for getting rid of thrips? I have them on my houseplants. :facepalm:
Neem oil or insecticidal soaps, because I assume you'd rather not introduce ladybugs to houseplants :derp:

The Shattered Compass
I do free CSS
Sig Set By Incandescence
PKGriffin
Site Moderator
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by PKGriffin »

Merkwerkee wrote:
PKGriffin wrote:Anyone have advice for getting rid of thrips? I have them on my houseplants. :facepalm:
Neem oil or insecticidal soaps, because I assume you'd rather not introduce ladybugs to houseplants :derp:
I do actually have a ladybug running around my house that I’ve put on them, funny enough. I’ll try the soaps though. :lol:
-------------------------
ImageImageImageImage
oceanmist
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by oceanmist »

Job searching sucks. D: I hope I hear back from the company I interviewed with last week. It would honestly be an awesome opportunity for me. If not, I really don't know what I'll do. :derp:

And of course, my dad finally decides to mention he has a friend who just got into the pot industry and is looking for help with hydroponics. Thanks dad, but I'm trying to move to another part of the country. This information would have been helpful two months ago.

Return to “Community Discussion”