Silent Night, Solstice Night

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
MothballMilkshake
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: Silent Night, Solstice Night

Post by MothballMilkshake »

Merry Christmas to all those for whom Christmas has already hit (sent from Australia)
ImageImage My babies thank you
ImageImageImage
Member of the Watershop. Shop price+300, I can get you your creatures! Creatures for sale in my extra and SALE tabs, PM me
feralkiwi
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by feralkiwi »

Megatronus wrote:
Windi1 wrote:
Megatronus wrote:I'm excited only two more days till we can open those gifts I'll have to try being active to un egg lock myself once the gift opening commences.

When we are able to open our gifts, it doesn't matter if you have 7 eggs already or 8. The gift eggs don't count towards the egg lock unless you happen to decide to try to adopt more eggs from the stream. That's when the egg lock will count. :)

That is why I egg lock myself So I can focus on growing my gifts before new years. Gotta get me those arkai for 2021.
i usually try to wait until after new years' to open gifts if i can so i can snag more solstice stuff to stash in my hatchling tab (for future gifting) & then grab the new year's stuff too, then i have plenty of time in january to hatch the solstice gifts, since we usually have till spring to open the solstice gifts (tho i totally get not wanting to wait)
(pronouns: they/them)

happy 15th magiversary!

<3 clicks appreciated-just to hatchling pls <3
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
doing bloodline swaps- 1st gen emerald wyverns | lts keep clean
hamu08
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by hamu08 »

Only 4 hours to go!! :woo:
jessk
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by jessk »

feralkiwi wrote:
i usually try to wait until after new years' to open gifts if i can so i can snag more solstice stuff to stash in my hatchling tab (for future gifting) & then grab the new year's stuff too, then i have plenty of time in january to hatch the solstice gifts, since we usually have till spring to open the solstice gifts (tho i totally get not wanting to wait)
Oh, that's super smart. I will try to have that kind of willpower...!
ImageImageImageImageImage
PaintdGryphon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by PaintdGryphon »

I'm so much on pins and needles...I just can't wait to open my gifts. Feeling like a kid again :lol:
Please feel free to mine my keep if you wish <3
My Wishlist
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Ardroth »

So I just noticed in the threads for 2018 and 2017, you couldn't open gifts until 5 in the morning on the 25th, but on the 2019 and 2020 threads, it just says "December 25th". Has the 5 AM thing been removed since last year? I do remember it being a thing in 2018 and 2017, unfortunately.
they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - awake at weird hours - wishlist
We are a plural system, all posts are made by Alex (he/they). We do our best to return clicks.
PaintdGryphon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by PaintdGryphon »

Ardroth wrote:So I just noticed in the threads for 2018 and 2017, you couldn't open gifts until 5 in the morning on the 25th, but on the 2019 and 2020 threads, it just says "December 25th". Has the 5 AM thing been removed since last year? I do remember it being a thing, unfortunately.
I second this question, cause I was going to stay awake just for this LOL
My Wishlist
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ardroth »

I ask about last year just because I can't remember, somehow. D: I don't think I participated much in 2019...
We are a plural system, all posts are made by Alex (he/they). We do our best to return clicks.
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ardroth »

Okay, I'm looking at the 2019 thank you thread, and timestamps are from 0:00 onward, and the 2018 thread, replies are from 5:00 onward. I think that answers the question. XD
PaintdGryphon
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by PaintdGryphon »

Ardroth wrote:I ask about last year just because I can't remember, somehow. D: I don't think I participated much in 2019...
Don't feel bad, I do good to remember what I did YESTERDAY. Seriously, I lost my keys and wallet nearly a week ago and just found them today. In my jacket pocket. :lol: :lol: :lol: Good thing I haven't had anywhere I needed to go!
My Wishlist

Return to “Community Discussion”