MagiVersary 2020

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
FennecFyre
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: MagiVersary 2020

Post by FennecFyre »

KiraLadyWolf wrote:
FennecFyre wrote:I'm torn between keeping and naming all my crystalwings, and selling some off. I have so many but...they're my babies :t-puppyeyes:
I'm willing to trade some extras to get some of the newer ones found in stream if I can't get a male and female of each and maybe hatchlings to go with them. :italian:
Oh, sorry, the ones I'm talking about are the older ones you get from throwing flowers. I've only got about four of each of the new species, trying to get two m/f pairs each.
ImageImageImage
Alicia, Fenris, and Hattie, guardians of my beasties.
Sometimes I draw things.
I was Wolfcub, and answer to Wolf, FennecFyre, or Fennec.
KiraLadyWolf
CreaturesTrade

Post by KiraLadyWolf »

FennecFyre wrote:
KiraLadyWolf wrote:
FennecFyre wrote:I'm torn between keeping and naming all my crystalwings, and selling some off. I have so many but...they're my babies :t-puppyeyes:
I'm willing to trade some extras to get some of the newer ones found in stream if I can't get a male and female of each and maybe hatchlings to go with them. :italian:
Oh, sorry, the ones I'm talking about are the older ones you get from throwing flowers. I've only got about four of each of the new species, trying to get two m/f pairs each.
I know what you ment. I plan on trading some of the extras of those I have for some of the ones I may end up missing that you get from the stream is what I ment.
ImageGift Count: 15/25
Wishlist
ImageImageCredit
Magigirl24
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Magigirl24 »

First time posting during this event, and I gotta say how much I love this event & creatures!
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

I have spent so much gold buying the old Crystalwings. I currently 2311 and getting more. I have gone broke :lol: :lol: (no, I don't have a hoarding problem and no, they are not for my personal collection) ^.^
SkyeWyven
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by SkyeWyven »

I've been a little absent this event but I wanted to say how much I love these new CWs and that my favourite is the Onuchsia because every time I look at them I think of Rainwings and that makes me very happy! :D
"Gotta catch 'em all"

My event gifting thread!
Wishlist is here!
dooweoooo
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by dooweoooo »

Enchanteddil wrote:I have spent so much gold buying the old Crystalwings. I currently 2311 and getting more. I have gone broke :lol: :lol: (no, I don't have a hoarding problem and no, they are not for my personal collection) ^.^
I have so many rn, and I keep getting more, but I don't wanna sell them. Yes I might have a hoarding problem when it comes to these crystalwings :lol:

My Wishlist

If you wanna be friends, and have random long conversations,
feel free to PM me :lol:

MothballMilkshake
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by MothballMilkshake »

They seem to have disappeared from the stream?

Edit: seems to have fixed itself
ImageImage My babies thank you
ImageImageImage
Member of the Watershop. Shop price+300, I can get you your creatures! Creatures for sale in my extra and SALE tabs, PM me
pixiequeen
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by pixiequeen »

can't wait to collect all the new crystal wings! With everything in RL being so unnerving, I'd forgotten about the gifting. Haven't received any yet but then I haven't been on. My fault I guess. And what's with the flowers?
Hugs, <3 Pixiequeen

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
dooweoooo
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by dooweoooo »

pixiequeen wrote:can't wait to collect all the new crystal wings! With everything in RL being so unnerving, I'd forgotten about the gifting. Haven't received any yet but then I haven't been on. My fault I guess. And what's with the flowers?
You throw the flowers at other users, it gives you an older CW sometimes. Like so. Here is me assaulting you with flowers! :lol:

Also, sending you a gift. :wave:

My Wishlist

If you wanna be friends, and have random long conversations,
feel free to PM me :lol:

Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

For some reason, I can't seem to find any Gerbera Crystalwing when my egg slots are open. Once I have 7 of the other crystalwings, they appear in the stream. So behind collecting the Gerbera :t-sarcasm:

Also, one of them grew up :t-cry: :t-cry:

Return to “Community Discussion”