Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by Danafox »

When clicking eggs or editing my signature, I'm getting Cloudflare bad gateway errors and it always shows that Magistream's end has the X to show the problem. Has been happening since yesterday afternoon, but becoming more prevalent today.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

Had been behaving - back to being a pita again...

Error 502 Ray ID: 592e0199bb4b0357 • 2020-05-13 17:20:46 UTC
Bad gateway

You
Browser
Working

Chicago
Cloudflare
Working

magistream.com
Host
Error
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
caniskoppie
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by caniskoppie »

About every third page I try to load gives me the 502 Bad Gateway error.
Something gave way I suppose?
. <3 Thank you for your gifts! <3 .

Wishlist found here!

Renting out all Achievement Packs, selling singles

I'm using Yarolds Link Exchange to hatch my eggs faster. It's free!

Breeding DONIS on request, 135k. Date request 150k.
Want? PM me!

darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by darksouls »

Can confirm the bad gateway errors. ;_;
formerly ardroth - they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - wishlist - alex's artwork - art's poetry
We are a plural system, posts are made by Alex (he/they) unless stated otherwise. We do our best to return clicks.
... But do you like Dark Souls as much as we like Dark Souls? ⚔️

ImageImageImageImageImage
Azima
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Azima »

Lotsa Gateway errors.

Also the site is really laggy right now... it's about 12:30 PM site time... or is it possible it's just my crappy internet service being crappy? Anyone else experiencing lag?
Tᴏ ʜᴀᴛᴄʜʟɪɴɢ ᴏɴʟʏ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ. ᴄ:
Tʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴄʟɪᴄᴋɪɴɢ! ♥
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Doglover2509840935
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Doglover2509840935 »

Azima wrote:Lotsa Gateway errors.

Also the site is really laggy right now... it's about 12:30 PM site time... or is it possible it's just my crappy internet service being crappy? Anyone else experiencing lag?
Yes, today every other thing I do is a bad gateway error, too hard to collect gold from creatures and everything takes forever to load, there have been quite a few bad gateway errors earlier, enough to be annoying but not enough to make the site unusable.
However, they seem a lot worse today to the point that the site is pretty unusable.

feel free to mine my keep
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by darksouls »

Can confirm the site is painfully laggy and the errors are numerous, it's nigh unplayable right now. D:
formerly ardroth - they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - wishlist - alex's artwork - art's poetry
We are a plural system, posts are made by Alex (he/they) unless stated otherwise. We do our best to return clicks.
... But do you like Dark Souls as much as we like Dark Souls? ⚔️

ImageImageImageImageImage
Azima
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Azima »

Doglover2509840935 wrote:

Yes, today every other thing I do is a bad gateway error, too hard to collect gold from creatures and everything takes forever to load, there have been quite a few bad gateway errors earlier, enough to be annoying but not enough to make the site unusable.
However, they seem a lot worse today to the point that the site is pretty unusable.
Same. Urgh guess I'll go drown my sorrows at Remy's and chuck flowers at people to make myself feel better. :lol:
Tᴏ ʜᴀᴛᴄʜʟɪɴɢ ᴏɴʟʏ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ. ᴄ:
Tʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴄʟɪᴄᴋɪɴɢ! ♥

HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

Azima wrote:
Doglover2509840935 wrote:

Same. Urgh guess I'll go drown my sorrows at Remy's and chuck flowers at people to make myself feel better. :lol:
Did it ever occur to anyone it might have something to do with the number of guests swarming the site? It's been kinda high most of the day....

In total there are 371 users online :: 43 registered, 1 hidden and 327 guests (This data is based on users active over the past five minutes)
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
LaserRobot
CreaturesTrade

Post by LaserRobot »

Trying to search in the LTS and LTB tabs, but search bar doesnt work. The bar next to "NewTopic"
Takes me to a page everytime that says "no suitable matches"

Return to “Support and Suggestions”