Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Vampyredragon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by Vampyredragon »

If it was a simple matter of "did it load" I think refreshing it would have put the 80k back into the input box of gold added to the trade. It didn't it stayed at 0 and the top (on hand) number remained the 25k that I was planning to add to the 80k in trade (this was last night right before I posted the post above.) I refreshed several times and even got OUT of the trade box. The fact that I was able to navigate AWAY from the page would lead me to believe that it was fully loaded. However even navigating away from it did NOT return the 80k gold to me. No the ONLY thing that gave me my 80k gold back was canceling the trade to anna.

I cleared my cache since then and will be testing to see if that was the issue but if not I will be a might bit upset as that means I will have to lug around over 100k gold since I apparently can't trust the game to not try and steal it from me if I attempt to hide it in a trade.

Edit: It appears it was either a minor hiccup due to holiday lag (both times) or the cache clearing fixed it. Appears to be back to normal...for the moment. *eyes the anna trade warily* She better not be trying to abscond with my 117k gold >:( Most I've ever had on this game tbh.
Image Wishlist in Profile Presents: 25/25 Thank You!!!!
EldritchEels
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by EldritchEels »

My presents under the tree seem to have a bit of a snag?
I have opened two presents, but it still says i have 25 under the tree. Also the two eggs i got are showing as three in my keep? Is anybody else having this issue?
Thank you everyone for the 10 gifts! <3
lolacharm
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by lolacharm »

EldritchEels wrote:My presents under the tree seem to have a bit of a snag?
I have opened two presents, but it still says i have 25 under the tree. Also the two eggs i got are showing as three in my keep? Is anybody else having this issue?
Probably because there are some extra eggs in there that don't count towards the total
EldritchEels
CreaturesTrade

Post by EldritchEels »

lolacharm wrote:
Probably because there are some extra eggs in there that don't count towards the total
Perhaps, but i am still not sure i am supposed to have 5 of those little ornament eggs :derp:
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

EldritchEels wrote:
lolacharm wrote:
Perhaps, but i am still not sure i am supposed to have 5 of those little ornament eggs :derp:
Well, you actually have 6 and yes you are, they were gifts from the MS staff, everyone got 6.
EldritchEels
CreaturesTrade

Post by EldritchEels »

Oooh ok! i thought it was a bug. thanks for the help! :)
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

Is there a reason why the stream stopped flooding with event creatures 3 days early?
It's only the 26th and the post says that the event creatures will be flooding until the 29th.

EDIT: OK, not sure what happened. I clicked several regular eggs which were replaced with more regular eggs. A dozen or so eggs later, the event eggs started showing up again. Weird.
Last edited by CinnaminDraconna on December 26th, 2019, 11:28:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Ardroth »

CinnaminDraconna wrote:Is there a reason why the stream stopped flooding with event creatures 3 days early?
It's only the 26th and the post says that the event creatures will be flooding until the 29th.
I noticed this too! It seems to periodically "forget" it's supposed to be flooding. Like, two hours ago I nabbed a normal Stream egg to clean, and it refreshed into another non-event. :o I thought the flooding stopped early on accident too.

But then I nabbed another, and it was fine, and event critters were popping up again.

Must be a bug. >.<
they/them - plural + fictional - 25+
We are a plural system, all posts are made by Alex (he/they). We return clicks.
wishlist
ToxicFlame
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by ToxicFlame »

Is there a reason I can't seem to get the Fia Puca egg image to load anywhere except on the bestiary page? One is in my sig and keep but obviously you can't see it. The link is there though.
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

ToxicFlame wrote:Is there a reason I can't seem to get the Fia Puca egg image to load anywhere except on the bestiary page? One is in my sig and keep but obviously you can't see it. The link is there though.
They are "invisible" for part of the day.
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Support and Suggestions”