Harvest Festival 2019

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Harvest Festival 2019

Post by Ardroth »

No lol.
they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - awake at weird hours - wishlist
We are a plural system, all posts are made by Alex (he/they). We do our best to return clicks.
feralkiwi
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by feralkiwi »

idk there's something silly about being like "oh this turkey's feathers are pretty dull, guess i'm going to go for the low score side" in the contest :lol: so far i've only managed to grow one fairly? dull turkey and a lot of middle of the road ones, no pretty turkeys here ha

i'm glad the contest entry period goes through dec 4th, with these slow growing birdies + actual irl holiday festivities taking up my time
(it's also kinda weird to be actively trying to grow them to adulthood during an event, usually i just mass grow hatchlings, stash them in a tab and worry about adults later)
(pronouns: they/them)

happy 15th magiversary!
ty in advance to any/all gifters! wishlist lives here , but event things are great too!

<3 clicks appreciated-just to hatchling pls <3
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
doing bloodline swaps- 1st gen emerald wyverns | lts keep clean
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Ardroth »

@feralkiwi

Yeah, I'm just stashing hatchlings and selling 'em. I have an adult pair, but that's it lol. I'm not too interested in the contests myself, I'm just lazy. :P
We are a plural system, all posts are made by Alex (he/they). We do our best to return clicks.
Arrias
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Arrias »

Personally I've loved the breeding competitions the most even though I don't really collect bred creatures. The camaraderie of having a team and a goal we were competing for was a blast! Hope they do something like that again next year. Competing against numbers is too confusing for me, lol. But I'm glad there are a variety of competitions so people can participate in the ones they enjoy.
Follow me on Twitter, I do follow backs. https://twitter.com/Arriasms
ImageImageImageImageImage
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ardroth »

I just got a 99.99 Plectra Egg, I AM LOSING IT. :o
VilaWolf
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Location: Library of Daninsky's Castle. 50% of my posts are sarcastic.

Post by VilaWolf »

Ardroth wrote:That didn't sound like sarcasm, but whatever lol. 'S not always about what YOU want in a game, the Chocolate Box change affects everyone, and I'm sure there are others who don't like it, but you really don't need to act so entitled and whiny every time there's something you don't like lol.

I've hatched nearly 40 eggs, so I dunno what your problem is.
What would you prefer? An 8 page form letter whenever someone expresses an opinion?

Dark Guild Will Trade For Water / Herb Guild Pets.
Egglocked? PM your codes, I'll Help. Free.
When Pigs Fly, Carry an Umbrella.
My Wish List
Last year all the Decessus were named after Haunted Chateaus. This year; Lost Media.
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ardroth »

Wasn't talking to you, so uh, I dunno why you're responding. But eh, you're just like Cinnamin. I don't have time for this childish nonsense, go complain where nobody can see it.
blockEdragon
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by blockEdragon »

What would you prefer? An 8 page form letter whenever someone expresses an opinion?
If the 8 page essay was written people would just say that critic who wrote it is blowing things out of proportion and is needlessly ripping the site apart.
25/25 thank you so much
Morgaln
Wielder of the Banhammer
CreaturesTrade

Post by Morgaln »

Everyone, calm down please.You are all allowed to express an opinion, whether positive or negative. If you disagree with it, feel free to give an opposing opinion, but don't get insulting and don't tell anyone they're not allowed to post here.
What did the monk say to his food?
Spoiler
Out of the frying pan and into the friar
Knives: cutting-edge technology to this day.

This is Moe. Moe's a saurus.
Reima
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Reima »

I'm just here proud to have grown another turkey that has a lower number than my last one (since I'm not getting higher than 7 with the brightness xD I have no chance there~) but there's already many birds that are even duller than mine. Darn
If this was like irl, I'd breed the dullest with each other and try to get an even duller one xD
This Signature looks so bad on mobile. Good lord it is HUGE. I'll need to work on that at some point. For now though I sleep
ImageImageImageImage
✯✦✯✧✯✦✯✧✯✦
Any objections, Lady?
✨ImageImage✨
To hatchling only C:
Wishlist Here

Return to “Community Discussion”