Quick Sketches for Gold!

This forum is for art shops

Moderator: Hall of the Arts Moderators

Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Quick Sketches for Gold!

Post by Ardroth »

Eeyup, I'm kind of out of ideas for art, especially dragon/feral/anthro art, so if you want a sketch, just post here. I'm charging 20k gold for headshots. :) Unlimited slots, no wait times, but they shouldn't take more than a day each lol.

I draw:
Dragons, anthros, ferals, creatures (MS, mythicals, or otherwise original species), monsters, basically, if it's not a human, overly realistic, or a mech, I can probably draw it.
Send the gold, and I'll start, then I'll accept the trade once I'm done.
I will happily accept creatures, and judge full bodies on a case-by-case basis.
I will do characters together or multiple, individual headshots.

Kinda lacking in examples, but I have 10+ years digital art experience.

CREATURE WISHLIST:
Anything I'm missing. Parentless, G1 or higher, has offspring, named, doesn't matter.
OTHER:
Parentless Stream Kitsunes & Arkenian Kitsunes
SB Corax & Yatagarasu Ravens
G1 Os Ravens

Last edited by Ardroth on November 23rd, 2019, 5:19:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - awake at weird hours - wishlist
We are a plural system, all posts are made by Alex (he/they). We do our best to return clicks.
Merkwerkee
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: Quick Sketches for Gold!

Post by Merkwerkee »

Can I get a sketch of Kolaghan The Storm's Fury looking amused by something? Here's a reference pic https://img.scryfall.com/cards/large/fr ... 1562615351

The Shattered Compass
I do free CSS
Sig Set By Incandescence
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Ardroth »

Merkwerkee wrote:Can I get a sketch of Kolaghan The Storm's Fury looking amused by something? Here's a reference pic https://img.scryfall.com/cards/large/fr ... 1562615351
You sure can! :D
We are a plural system, all posts are made by Alex (he/they). We do our best to return clicks.
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ardroth »

Hope this looks okay. :)

Last bumped by Ardroth on November 27th, 2019, 3:08:02 pm.

Return to “Seller's Gallery”