Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
MistyoC
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by MistyoC »

Orathty wrote:For some odd reason, my account considers a frozen egg an alive egg e doesn't allows me to take more than 4 eggs atm, giving me the message that I can't take more than 5 eggs.
You have a live Ilikatal egg in your frozen tab.
Feel free to click my entire keep. Anything I don't want to grow is protected.

Dream of Whirled Peas
Myouki
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Myouki »

Something I've noticed is occasionally, I'll try to click an egg in the stream and it tells me I can't take more than 5 eggs, which is odd when I just hatched a batch and should have free spots; yet if I try to click any other egg after that, it'll let me grab it with no problem. I just had this happen with one of the new release eggs, forcing me to grab something else.

Not a big problem, but still kind of annoying when I'm trying to grab something specific.
~Mostly looking for shop (especially Water and Herbal), quest, event, and hybrid creatures. Details in my wishlist (updated 12/20/2023), please and thank you~
Magics
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Magics »

Just got the message telling me that I couldn't take more than 5 eggs at a time, despite only having 3 live eggs. Noticed that instead of Logout [ Magics ], it displayed Logout [ Myouki ]. I checked their profile and they had 5 eggs at the time, so it seems tied to that somehow? It also displayed a different gold amount than what I currently have, assuming it was actually Myouki's gold amount. It's back to normal now.
ImageImageImageImage
(on semi-hiatus)
ImageImage Image
Dolphinsong
CreaturesTrade

Post by Dolphinsong »

Having issues with pets not receiving clicks. Even me clicking on them each day is not moving their progress bar any further than it has been since 3 days ago.
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

Dolphinsong wrote:Having issues with pets not receiving clicks. Even me clicking on them each day is not moving their progress bar any further than it has been since 3 days ago.
That's odd - all 5 in your main tab got clicks that counted when I clicked them just now. :t-shrug:
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
MistyoC
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by MistyoC »

Dolphinsong wrote:Having issues with pets not receiving clicks. Even me clicking on them each day is not moving their progress bar any further than it has been since 3 days ago.
Sometimes when you first get on the site, clicking your creatures right away gives no progress and there is a string of characters after the creature url. I try to click on the forums first and check site news at least before clicking on growing creatures. That way, they get their proper boost.
Feel free to click my entire keep. Anything I don't want to grow is protected.

Dream of Whirled Peas
SirChicken
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by SirChicken »

The Twitter button (and possibly Facebook, but I can't tell since I don't use it) vanishes when I click on it, so I have to manually tweet my links. And I don't know if I'm just crazy or whatever, but it seems like I'm getting a lot less clicks from posting to Twitter as opposed to before where I got significantly more... :wtf:
Please help my babies grow C:
ImageImageImageImageImage
SunsetGuardian
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by SunsetGuardian »

Getting a ton of Error 502 Bad Gateway pages while clicking creatures.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jeanne
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Jeanne »

SunsetGuardian wrote:Getting a ton of Error 502 Bad Gateway pages while clicking creatures.

me too for a couple of weeks now :(
Natakiro
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Natakiro »

I kept trying to grab more creatures in the stream, but it wouldn't let me. :/ Kept saying I was logged in as "hippie", who was indeed egglocked. Logging out and back in didn't fix the issue.

Was a shame, too, as I liked the ID of a certain stream creature, but missed out on it because of this. T_T At least I was able to grab a different egg after a bit with another interesting ID.
✝ Born-Again Christian ✝
Dragon CavedeviantART
My families; PM if you want any offspring!
★★★ My Wishlist ★★★
<3 God bless! <3

Return to “Support and Suggestions”