Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
LokiWolfbane
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by LokiWolfbane »

O.o my view profile button is Mia.

LTB Huge List
LTS Thread
Gold Mining Welcome
--/25 presents
RubyNightShade
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by RubyNightShade »

LavenderInk wrote:
RubyNightShade wrote:
LavenderInk wrote:not sure if it's intentional, but my avatar is gone and the upload option seems deactivated.
Mine was missing too, but I uploaded it to postimage, copied the Direct Link, and pasted it into the Link off-site option . That should work for you.
thanks, that worked. (I'm glad that you showed me an image hosting site which works and isn't overly complicated, so thanks for that too.)
It should still be looked into.
I'm glad I could help. :t-:)
Reima
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Reima »

Pretty sure these have been reported already but just in case

We're missing some shortlinks
'View your profile' & 'Bestiary, Inventory, X' (X is mystery, there were 3 but I forget what the last one was, library?)

Also in your keep, the tabs that are Protected no longer show up golden, you'll only know they are protected by going into that tab and looking at the options to protect/unprotect tabs (this literally almost gave me a heart attack)

Edit: Yeh people have reported them, which is good
This Signature looks so bad on mobile. Good lord it is HUGE. I'll need to work on that at some point. For now though I sleep
ImageImageImageImage
✯✦✯✧✯✦✯✧✯✦
Any objections, Lady?
✨ImageImage✨
To hatchling only C:
Wishlist Here
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

Madd has been fixing most of the bigger issues already. <3

I have a fix for the Bestiary, Library, Inventory, your own profile link, Protected tab color, bottom part links to search, top of the page, and the MS time, as well as using items, on the way, and once the fix takes effect those should then also be fixed.

Remaining known issues are that some people's avatars have gone missing. I'm afraid those people will need to set their avatars again. D:

Let us know if there are other problems you're encountering! We're getting everything fixed as quickly as we can. I'll also be posting a little more comprehensive announcement about the maintenance once we have most of the remaining issues sorted out. ^_^
Reima
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Reima »

Nice~~

Oh yeah! Stream refresh, that thing too. It's a little odd and off and I don't think it fully refreshes (if at all) at :00 :15 :30 & :45 anymore/at the moment
So that seems kinda glitchy
This Signature looks so bad on mobile. Good lord it is HUGE. I'll need to work on that at some point. For now though I sleep
ImageImageImageImage
✯✦✯✧✯✦✯✧✯✦
Any objections, Lady?
✨ImageImage✨
To hatchling only C:
Wishlist Here
RubyNightShade
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by RubyNightShade »

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but in my signature, one of my hatchlings is being shown as an egg.
Natakiro
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Natakiro »

As the previous poster mentioned, all of my hatchlings are being displayed as eggs; they're shown as hatchlings in my keep and on the embedmore screen itself, but turn to egg images once the code is generated. It also does this on the individual embed page, but will show the hatchling there while the code is actually using the image for the egg.

Edit: Strangely seems to only happen with my creatures that are part of a Family? Non-Family creatures show up as intended when generating the code. Maybe just a coincidence on my end, but I am still having this issue, regardless.
Last edited by Natakiro on September 23rd, 2019, 3:40:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✝ Born-Again Christian ✝
Dragon CavedeviantART
My families; PM if you want any offspring!
★★★ My Wishlist ★★★
<3 God bless! <3
leica
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by leica »

Thank you so much for MS team. :t-hugs:

I have some tiny errors, first, I don't use 'Embed Multiple' button.
It is don't make Embred address white box.
And 'twitter' button is don't work.
(I'm not sure it is just my error or some have same error)

+) September 23rd, 2019, 7:01 am
I have an trade error, I don't put the gold and message. D:
Threr is no white box and 'confirm trade' button in the trade, so don't respond the trade.
I removed cash and use expoler and chrome, still don't see the button.
Error trade is trades/7007621
And I start trade, see 'not such page', and no white box and any button.
Don't click and select creatures. Error trade is trades/7007626
Last edited by leica on September 23rd, 2019, 8:40:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rhia
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rhia »

I have posted in the gifting thread and now I can not start a trade with the user. I get the message, the page would not exist. :t-shrug:
wishlist
my lineages

(Just post in the thread or pm me if you are interested in offsprings - for free.)

Keep cleaning-Sale

My all-time Giveaway

CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

Rhia wrote:I have posted in the gifting thread and now I can not start a trade with the user. I get the message, the page would not exist. :t-shrug:
If yours is doing the same as mine, check your trades anyway.. you'll probably find that the trade has been initiated. So just open the initiated trade and continue as usual.. it's just another one of the current hiccups. Things are still working, it just seems like they aren't.
05/24/2024 Moving Day - not sure how long I will be offline

Return to “Support and Suggestions”