Edit: I need a mod.

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Tallalune
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Edit: I need a mod.

Post by Tallalune »

Will pm when not on the road, not driving just car sickness looking at a screen
To Hatchling:
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

Sanax wrote:Since you made this public, I'll answer here.

I sent you a PM. Explaining everything that's going on, why I had to cancel the sale thread. I hope that's enough insight into my current real life situation, to explain what happened and why I had to do what I did. Feel free to send my message on to the other people you've already PM'd, if you want.

I'm sorry, but I hope you can understand that what I PM'd you about, is what I'm dealing with right now, and that will always come before any kind of game and/or online communication.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience I brought to you and the other users who posted in my thread. I didn't expect what happened to happen. If I knew that was going to happen, I wouldn't have made the sale thread in the first place. It's taken mostly all of my attention away from other things. I hope you can understand.

Again, I'm sorry.
To be fair, if you're going to suddenly cancel on a sale thread you should do so publicly IN the thread, not just, send off one or a couple trades then ghost everyone else. I'm pretty sure that falls under 'initiating a transaction' per the MD rules.
Which is what it sounds like everyone is upset about.
Sanax
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sanax »

BBkat wrote:
Sanax wrote:Since you made this public, I'll answer here.

I sent you a PM. Explaining everything that's going on, why I had to cancel the sale thread. I hope that's enough insight into my current real life situation, to explain what happened and why I had to do what I did. Feel free to send my message on to the other people you've already PM'd, if you want.

I'm sorry, but I hope you can understand that what I PM'd you about, is what I'm dealing with right now, and that will always come before any kind of game and/or online communication.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience I brought to you and the other users who posted in my thread. I didn't expect what happened to happen. If I knew that was going to happen, I wouldn't have made the sale thread in the first place. It's taken mostly all of my attention away from other things. I hope you can understand.

Again, I'm sorry.
To be fair, if you're going to suddenly cancel on a sale thread you should do so publicly IN the thread, not just, send off one or a couple trades then ghost everyone else. I'm pretty sure that falls under 'initiating a transaction' per the MD rules.
Which is what it sounds like everyone is upset about.
Not to be rude, but this isn't your business. Yes, Tallalune made a public post about it and yes I replied to it, but this doesn't involve you.

Real life will always come before anything online. I think it's fair to say that family should always come first, before people getting angry over pixels on a website. You don't know my situation, you don't know what I'm dealing with or going through right now, so please don't try to get involved in this. It doesn't concern you.

I am working with Tallalune to fix the situation. That's all I'm going to say about it, since it's not anyone else's concern.
To hatchling only, please.
ImageImageImageImageImage

To adult, thank you. c:
None at the moment.
Morgaln
Wielder of the Banhammer
CreaturesTrade

Post by Morgaln »

I have taken this matter into my hands. The thread is no longer needed.
What did the monk say to his food?
Spoiler
Out of the frying pan and into the friar
Knives: cutting-edge technology to this day.

This is Moe. Moe's a saurus.

Return to “Support and Suggestions”