Magistream's 10 year anniversary

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: Magistream's 10 year anniversary

Post by HiddenMystic »

Zanthor wrote:
bett132 wrote:I'm guessing that means the regular ones, which are just called Koi. It could refer to all of them, I suppose.

Mods, any input on that?
I guess it could be any koi, but the achievement can be gotten with just the original stream koi.
Same thing I was thinking Zanthor - same with the mohlaris elephants....

2-support-and-suggestions/0-re-new-ache ... #p22288421

Now just waiting for an official reply from the powers that be rather than to spread another rumor. :well:
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Elentarien
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Elentarien »

Does anyone else find themselves feeling sorry for the platypus after reading the description on the lesoni crystalwing?
blockEdragon
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by blockEdragon »

Elentarien wrote:Does anyone else find themselves feeling sorry for the platypus after reading the description on the lesoni crystalwing?
A little, but the rejects becoming beautiful winged critters kind of softens the blow. We're kind of doing them a favor by not grabbing them. Lol.
25/25 thank you so much
Elentarien
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Elentarien »

blockEdragon wrote:
Elentarien wrote:Does anyone else find themselves feeling sorry for the platypus after reading the description on the lesoni crystalwing?
A little, but the rejects becoming beautiful winged critters kind of softens the blow. We're kind of doing them a favor by not grabbing them. Lol.
LOL That is true. Helping them become all they can be - by doing nothing. rotflol
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

Remy is getting really stingy with the CW's now - just did 100 more drinks - got 1 moroi at 1298. XD
Image Image
Image Image Image Image
randomname
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by randomname »

HiddenMystic wrote:Remy is getting really stingy with the CW's now - just did 100 more drinks - got 1 moroi at 1298. XD
I got a ton on them on the actual Magiversary, then got 0 CWs in 100 drinks 2 days later or something, and haven't bought a drink since! If I'd known, I'd have spent every piece of gold on the 10th...
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

I had been getting at least 4 per 100 drinks (and yes I know it is all random) up until today. Will probably hit the gift boxes for a few days.
Image Image
Image Image Image Image
bett132
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by bett132 »

So, no Black Market this month?

And I don't think they'd change the drink Crystalwing ratio. Probably it's just bad luck on a couple of people's parts.
25/25 gifts received (thanks everyone!), 162 gifts sent!
Wishlist in my profile.
Especially interested in all pygmy gems/crystals not in my Tiny Crystals tab.
To hatch eggs fast, use the sites below.
https://swle.yarold.eu
http://www.pethatchery.co.uk
http://magi-ifn.net
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

bett132 wrote:And I don't think they'd change the drink Crystalwing ratio. Probably it's just bad luck on a couple of people's parts.
Just curious - how many go rounds have you been through with getting critters from drinks? I've been through every one of them since the site opened as have many others...have seen the ratios change a few times (not often) in the past too. So please don't try to blow off our posts as just bad luck when we've had it happen before. :facepalm: Some of us are just more stubborn than others/have more gold.

"Bad luck" is when it is cheaper to buy pond critters than to keep tossing a ton of gold into the koi pond - been there done that in the past. :lol:

Oh and one more thing...why do you keep posting like you know things others don't? How would you know whether they would or wouldn't change drop ratios on the CW's? Oh that's right you wouldn't know - because to put it bluntly it is none of your or any of us regular members' business.

*climbs back under my rock now*
Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Elentarien
CreaturesTrade

Post by Elentarien »

I haven't noticed any ration change in the drinks. I still get 4-6 for every 100 drinks. Approximately 1 in 20 - sometimes 2 or 3 in a row, then a bit of a dry streak, then another one, then nothing, then another 2. I ran through a couple hundred drinks today and didn't notice a difference at all. You DO seem to hit dry streaks, then it'll make it up with several in a row.

Return to “Community Discussion”