Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
stealthxstar
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by stealthxstar »

The nandi bear egg in my main tab will not grow, freeze, or release, and its taking up an egg slot... What do?

Edit: it started growing but I still cannot freeze or release it.
Nikikeya
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Nikikeya »

So Ive been experiencing a glitch with the daily bonus on clicks.

Everyday I'll click my eggs to get the bonus boost. But oddly the first one I click lately will not grow. It will still register as if I have clicked it, and all subsequent clicks will register. But the exp from that first click and the daily bonus for that egg will be gone.

I've been careful to make sure the first creature I click after login is an adult so i don't loose the bonuses.
ImageImageImageImageImagePlease donate a click. Thank You. <3
You've heard of the Crazy Cat Lady? Well I'm the Crazy BIRD Lady!!
Image Free Mine on my profile Updated 8/26/21
ImageImageImage⊹˚₊‧꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

stealthxstar wrote:The nandi bear egg in my main tab will not grow, freeze, or release, and its taking up an egg slot... What do?

Edit: it started growing but I still cannot freeze or release it.
Nikikeya wrote:So Ive been experiencing a glitch with the daily bonus on clicks.

Everyday I'll click my eggs to get the bonus boost. But oddly the first one I click lately will not grow. It will still register as if I have clicked it, and all subsequent clicks will register. But the exp from that first click and the daily bonus for that egg will be gone.

I've been careful to make sure the first creature I click after login is an adult so i don't loose the bonuses.

This sounds like both of you are having the same issue: When you navigate through the site if there is a "?sid=[bunch of numbers and letters]" on the browser's address bar, clicks won't register. It will still show that you have clicked the creature, but you won't get any growth from it. In order to avoid this, click around a little bit until the "sid"-thing disappears from the address bar and then the clicks should work properly again.
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

Well today I went to the Grass Forest and it gave me 2 eggs instead of 1 (a Foenaran Nimbii 11293173 and Elapsoides Ophidian 11293172), the site seemed to have issues having trouble loading and being very slow when I went there to grab the second egg of the day so I'm guessing that might be why I ended up with 2. I've never even heard of this happening before much less seen it.

I'm using Google Chrome and got Windows 7 if that matters.
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

Karzarill wrote:Well today I went to the Grass Forest and it gave me 2 eggs instead of 1 (a Foenaran Nimbii 11293173 and Elapsoides Ophidian 11293172), the site seemed to have issues having trouble loading and being very slow when I went there to grab the second egg of the day so I'm guessing that might be why I ended up with 2. I've never even heard of this happening before much less seen it.

Yeah, the site was a bit laggy earlier today, and that's the most likely reason for this. If it keeps on happening, let me know and I'll look further into the issue. ^.^
trystan830
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by trystan830 »

i have a screenshot behind the spoiler... but i have an Elred that's at 100%, but still shows as a hatching....
Spoiler
i've done a hard refresh on my computer and then even looked at it on my phone, but it's still a hatchie. any thoughts why she's still showing that way? thanks!
Free Critters! message me with which ones you want
~*~*~
She changes everything She touches, and everything She touches, changes ~ Starhawk
Image Image
reading: the Fifth Sacred Thing by Starhawk (#25) | watching: Severance
she/her | discord: trystan830
IFN | dragoncave | trisphee | ravelry | goodreads
NyxNoire
Site Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by NyxNoire »

trystan830 wrote:i have a screenshot behind the spoiler... but i have an Elred that's at 100%, but still shows as a hatching....
Spoiler
i've done a hard refresh on my computer and then even looked at it on my phone, but it's still a hatchie. any thoughts why she's still showing that way? thanks!
That's not a glitch, it just happens that way from time to time to eggs and hatchlings. Some people collect them.

Hide her away, the next click will grow her up.

If I recall correctly, the technical reason is that it's really around 99.99 % but the difference is so small it registers as 100% instead.
<3 Thank you so much for my pressies! <3
ImageImageImage
ImageImage ImageImageImage Image
QueenOfMolluscoids
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by QueenOfMolluscoids »

Not sure, if it's an error per se, but yesterday I got the Clockwork Dabbler achievement and I'm positive I've only bought 6 critters (them being Spider Lights). So, either bulbs and alicanto heart also count as "creatures" or I've drank too much Red Swine
ImageImageImageImageImage
trystan830
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by trystan830 »

NyxNoire wrote:That's not a glitch, it just happens that way from time to time to eggs and hatchlings. Some people collect them.

Hide her away, the next click will grow her up.

If I recall correctly, the technical reason is that it's really around 99.99 % but the difference is so small it registers as 100% instead.
oooh interesting! thanks! i've been on MS for quite a while, and this is the first time this has happened to me. XD i've actually frozen her, and she'll stay in my Keep somewhere. :)
Free Critters! message me with which ones you want
~*~*~
She changes everything She touches, and everything She touches, changes ~ Starhawk
Image Image
reading: the Fifth Sacred Thing by Starhawk (#25) | watching: Severance
she/her | discord: trystan830
IFN | dragoncave | trisphee | ravelry | goodreads
Graveworm
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Graveworm »

Karzarill wrote:Well today I went to the Grass Forest and it gave me 2 eggs instead of 1 (a Foenaran Nimbii 11293173 and Elapsoides Ophidian 11293172), the site seemed to have issues having trouble loading and being very slow when I went there to grab the second egg of the day so I'm guessing that might be why I ended up with 2. I've never even heard of this happening before much less seen it.

Same thing happened to me today! It was my second search of the day, and happened around 4 pm-ish my time/7 pm-ish MS time, but I don't remember the site being particularly laggy. I got an Elapsoides Ophidian and a Getula Ophidian.

I went ahead and froze the Getula since I needed a frozen egg for my collection anyway, but I figured I would give you all a heads up.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Support and Suggestions”