How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Chess
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Chess »

I just discovered Starburst has a tropical flavors version...I don't like the originals as much but I am obsessed with these new flavors. :yey:
Tyriagris
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tyriagris »

I am so hyped for the new season of Doctor Who, I have no words.
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

Tyriagris wrote:I am so hyped for the new season of Doctor Who, I have no words.
I know!!
Soleil
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Soleil »

Doctor called me earlier and left a voicemail saying she needed to discuss my lab results.
I called back an hour later, she's gone to lunch. Cool. I call back when secretary told me to, still unavailable. Secretary tells me that she'll have the dr call me back when she's done with her patient. Their office closed 20 min ago and I never heard back. -_-
Mockingbird
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mockingbird »

I have a test tomorrow morning, but can't seem to get myself to study. :sweat: At least i finished the review for the biochem students that'll be taking place tomorrow night.

I really don't want to go into my exam tomorrow morning with having only done an hour of studying, but...am I really gonna get anything good out of pulling an all-nighter? nope. I'll just wake up at 7(as per usual) and get a couple hours studying in that way. Getting a good night's rest is more important, at least for me
PM me if interested in selling, haven't made a new topic yet <3
ImageImageImage
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

Soleil wrote:Doctor called me earlier and left a voicemail saying she needed to discuss my lab results.
I called back an hour later, she's gone to lunch. Cool. I call back when secretary told me to, still unavailable. Secretary tells me that she'll have the dr call me back when she's done with her patient. Their office closed 20 min ago and I never heard back. -_-

Ahhh yes phone tag with the doctors office....I know this game well. Hopefully you might hear back tomorrow, but you probably would be better off going to the actual office (as is the case with me sometimes >_<).
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
Iliad
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Iliad »

I'm not sure if everyone at this school is struggling now that it's midterm season, or if I'm just unlucky when it comes to communications (or if I'm forgetting everything?)... I needed to meet with the heads of the CS department, emailed them for that; the meeting's supposed to be today, but we haven't set a time. And I emailed my partner for an outline that we were supposed to discuss for another class: never responded, so I turned mine in on my own. And then I was also supposed to meet with my advisor a while ago, but his assistant just today responded to my email to arrange a meeting time after I missed the arranged meeting day by five days. XD

I guess it's just a tough time all-around currently.
TUMBLR / TWITTER
I am the tactician.
Keep Alm's codpiece away 2k17.
Sanax
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sanax »

VoU rant... I just needed to get it out. XD
Spoiler
I've found myself questioning why I play on VoU. I'm a newer player, but I can already see that the Matriarch never listens to what the players want. She always does whatever she wants, regardless of what players want or suggest. Reading through topics on the forums make this very clear. She doesn't even answer people most of the time too... and apparently there's things on that site that people have been waiting TWO YEARS for? Like prizes and stuff they've earned, but haven't gotten TWO YEARS later? How insane is that?

From my understanding, she's the only one who runs the site. But even so... it's not hard to listen to your player base and answer them when they have a question or something. Typing a forum reply takes a couple minutes out of your day, that's all. Lots of people on there have complained about so many things... it's mind boggling that a site being run that way even still has players. o.o
To hatchling only, please.
ImageImageImageImageImage

To adult, thank you. c:
None at the moment.
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

Sanax wrote:VoU rant... I just needed to get it out. XD
Spoiler
I've found myself questioning why I play on VoU. I'm a newer player, but I can already see that the Matriarch never listens to what the players want. She always does whatever she wants, regardless of what players want or suggest. Reading through topics on the forums make this very clear. She doesn't even answer people most of the time too... and apparently there's things on that site that people have been waiting TWO YEARS for? Like prizes and stuff they've earned, but haven't gotten TWO YEARS later? How insane is that?

From my understanding, she's the only one who runs the site. But even so... it's not hard to listen to your player base and answer them when they have a question or something. Typing a forum reply takes a couple minutes out of your day, that's all. Lots of people on there have complained about so many things... it's mind boggling that a site being run that way even still has players. o.o
Spoiler
Been there, done that.. which is why I quit playing VoU.. that lady makes TJ from DC look like an angel, and TJ is no angel by a longshot.
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
AssassinsCreed
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by AssassinsCreed »

CinnaminDraconna wrote:
Sanax wrote:VoU rant... I just needed to get it out. XD
Spoiler

Spoiler
Been there, done that.. which is why I quit playing VoU.. that lady makes TJ from DC look like an angel, and TJ is no angel by a longshot.
I forgot I play that site lol :lol: Who runs VoU? Cant keep track of all...site-rulers XD

Return to “Community Discussion”