Pumpkin Wars - General Discussion

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Blazen749
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Pumpkin Wars - General Discussion

Post by Blazen749 »

Real quick question; Is there a way to tell teams without friendlyfiring?

I'm more active on the Magistream discord.

4/25 Gifts

LTT/S/B In profile!

Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

Blazen749 wrote:Real quick question; Is there a way to tell teams without friendlyfiring?
Some people have put the team they are in in their signature. You can also see the team on their profile page at the top where the badges are. Rosehill also provided a list of names of who's on what team in the very first post of this thread. ^_^
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
Blazen749
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Blazen749 »

Revan wrote:
Blazen749 wrote:Real quick question; Is there a way to tell teams without friendlyfiring?
Some people have put the team they are in in their signature. You can also see the team on their profile page at the top where the badges are. Rosehill also provided a list of names of who's on what team in the very first post of this thread. ^_^
Perfect....I've been using my attack/defend list but realized I had a streak of a good ten people on my own team who got hit Oo
Also Hollowjacks come in two colours?

4/25 Gifts

LTT/S/B In profile!

RhyfelwrDraig
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by RhyfelwrDraig »

Blazen749 wrote:
Revan wrote:
Perfect....I've been using my attack/defend list but realized I had a streak of a good ten people on my own team who got hit Oo
Yep, blue are rarer though.
If I'm online, I'm probably at work. I'll respond as soon as I can

Pygmy Phoenix color/gender trades always availabe, just send a trade with what you need in the note.

Always looking for more Pygmy Pheonix and Dead Decessus. Message me. And SB minicorns... always minicorns!
2/25 gifts.

vanillachapter
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by vanillachapter »

Blazen749 wrote:
Revan wrote:
The spiders come in two colours too. ^_^

I have a wishlist now <3 -> Image

I am happy to get you any Artificer Shop pets for shop price as long as you help hatch your own eggs. Just PM me. ^_^

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Blazen749
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Blazen749 »

vanillachapter wrote:
Blazen749 wrote:
Revan wrote: Some people have put the team they are in in their signature. You can also see the team on their profile page at the top where the badges are. Rosehill also provided a list of names of who's on what team in the very first post of this thread. ^_^
The spiders come in two colours too. ^_^
I've been gifting all spider hatchlings I've gotten...so less concerned about them

4/25 Gifts

LTT/S/B In profile!

Reima
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Reima »

vanillachapter wrote:
Reima wrote:I've thrown 6314 pumpkins, of which 3035 were thrown today
Oh man, my eyes are so dry. I've been awake for over 15 hours if I can count myself... 15 or 17 or something
Eiiiiiither way, that's a lot of pumpkins to having been thrown today, but I think I'll indeed take a bit of a nap and all that. I've not really eaten anything all day and stuff. Just been throwing pumpkins while I was supposed to write for things and do all other kinds of stuff

But yooooo, Team Purple, I'll support and constitute with my life x2
Although I feel Team Orange will spike again. 95% of the retaliations I've gotten have been from Orange so....
Just saying
They'll be dangerous
Oh my God please don't neglect your health for the war. It's not worth it. Yeah I've been getting a lot more from Orange than Purple as well.
Oh I'm generally poor at taking care of myself~ This is nothing new
I just commit like, Real Hard when any competition is up~ And I'm not sure when to stop since this is the first time people have thrown at me en-masses and I can't be around as much for tomorrow nor the final day as I'm at friend's family
But I've been trying~~
This Signature looks so bad on mobile. Good lord it is HUGE. I'll need to work on that at some point. For now though I sleep
ImageImageImageImage
✯✦✯✧✯✦✯✧✯✦
Any objections, Lady?
✨ImageImage✨
To hatchling only C:
Wishlist Here
randomname
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by randomname »

Well, I threw over 250 and refreshed to nearly that many! OK, will take a break, then go on the attack again!
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
TheNewBlack
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by TheNewBlack »

I'm back and ready to make some pumpkin pies out of you all :devil: :evil:

And I'm going to be able to do it twice as fast now because of that tip vanillachapter gave me. Thanks :D
RhyfelwrDraig wrote:
Mysfytt wrote:Goooood Moooorning Magistream
And its a wonderful day in the pumpkin path...we have marrows of all sorts flying past our heads this morning...whoops, remember to duck out there people...and watch your footing..we have - oh there goes another one. It's slippery out there today folks, we have mages and apprentices sliding all over the place..a lovely pirouette and the splits..ooohhhh..he wont be walking that one off....

Get those pumpkins lobed.

Utini!
:t-xD:
Posts like that are why I'm sooooo glad I work on my own! People look at you so strangely when you burst out laughing at your desk....

For those I'm warring with I've gotta go do a patrol, I'll be back in about 5-10 mins, if I'm not back then I met someone who shouldn't be here.... :t-boo:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who LOL'ed at this... my niece is mocking me for laughing xD
Last edited by TheNewBlack on November 2nd, 2017, 8:49:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Haven't been on Magistream in several months. Any gifts of recent creatures would be greatly appreciated!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Vampyredragon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Vampyredragon »

Okay my rl birthday hits (est time) in like 3 hrs and 13 minutes :3

Also i have a ton of pumpkins...who on team white/purple need them? (Please dont return ALL of them to me XD Send some to my orange team mates instead ;p)
Image Wishlist in Profile Presents: 25/25 Thank You!!!!

Return to “Community Discussion”