How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Ayakashi
MD Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Ayakashi »

Gelrest wrote:
Ayakashi wrote:
Gelrest wrote:anyone know where the prefences are for opera 12? I cannot find them.
Opera menu --> Settings --> Preferences
I've tried that, but it isn't there. :/
Should be.
ImageImage

My wishlist

DS Friend Code: 2664-2235-0361 PM me yours so I can add you too! :D
Mangrit
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mangrit »

Solbrekt wrote:I swear a lot.
Spoiler
I'm going to get my name changed soon. I was excited for it up until she told me that I would have to go into court and address a judge.
I had a nervous stall-out the other day because a cashier made eye contact with me for half a second. How the hell am I going to hold a full conversation with a judge?
I can't stop thinking about it more and more and the more I think about it the more it terrifies me. I've never even been in a courtroom before. I don't know if the judge is going to be tolerant. I don't know if I need a lawyer. And I cannot take in shit for information right now and every wordset I look up that isn't straightforward enough to get past that just freaks me out more. I don't think I could even muster up the gall to bring up gender markers. Thank the gods I don't live in Texas, but I have to wonder if I'm not still too close to their border for this to have any hope of going well. Why the hell can't this just be a paperwork process? Paperwork is boring as all hell but atleast then I don't have to try to sound like a normal person. I can't fucking talk. I can't fucking look at people. Unfortunately people who can communicate with others tend to be offended by that. This is not going to end well.
Oh no! I'm wishing you luck :x I can't offer experience or knowledge or anything but you deserve the name change and I hope it goes well!
Thank you MysticDawn for the Mohrior!
Tyriagris
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tyriagris »

That feeling when the mother of a trans boy you're friends finally calls him 'he' after years of sticking to 'she' or beating around the bush by saying 'my child'.

HELL YEAH.
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

Tyriagris wrote:That feeling when the mother of a trans boy you're friends finally calls him 'he' after years of sticking to 'she' or beating around the bush by saying 'my child'.

HELL YEAH.
:yey: :hooray: That;s great news. :D
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Tyriagris
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tyriagris »

HiddenMystic wrote:
Tyriagris wrote:That feeling when the mother of a trans boy you're friends finally calls him 'he' after years of sticking to 'she' or beating around the bush by saying 'my child'.

HELL YEAH.
:yey: :hooray: That;s great news. :D
It was only once, and I doubt it's a clean switch, but it's definitely a step in the right direction - and I'm so happy for him.
MSolara
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by MSolara »

When everyone around you blames everything you do, don't do, and your mood on your lack of sleep... And fail to realize that I CAN'T SLEEP if, when I am laying on my bed trying to do so, someone ALWAYS enters my bedroom and starts to talk to me?

Also, let's never touch the point that I prefer to live during the night because there's less chances of having someone over me or judging everything I do than during the day...

Let's never realize that my lack of sleep comes from the need of escaping all of you.
DC scroll.
Evergen Weyr: a Dragonrider's of Pern RP site :haha:
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

Working on sorting my keep some more. Keep drifting off to sleep in the chair and forget where I am. I bet I have some creatures that have ended up in the wrong tabs.
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
Cyrelijean
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Cyrelijean »

I feel kinda bad for dumping like 200 critters in the click threads lmao

They just need that one boost though I think.
NyxNoire
Site Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by NyxNoire »

HELL YEAH.
Yay! <3 I'm happy for your friend. ^_^ I hope his mum will finally fully accept she has a son now.
<3 Thank you so much for my pressies! <3
ImageImageImage
ImageImage ImageImageImage Image
MistyoC
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by MistyoC »

We seem to have hit the "undefined" limit on Twitter again. lol
Feel free to click my entire keep. Anything I don't want to grow is protected.

Dream of Whirled Peas

Return to “Community Discussion”