How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

I talk to my cats all the time, lol. So far they only meow back.. but if they ever start talking, I plan on getting rich. :P
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
vampiric
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by vampiric »

MageLorelei wrote:
Merkwerkee wrote:I just got Overwatch today and turns out I'm best at playing Winston?

Ooh, I've never tried Winston before. I main as Junkrat or Lucio. Sometimes Symetra. But I'm not very good at any of them.
i main d.va, widowmaker, and genji LOL.
"the fangs? they're uh... gucci. yeah."
oceanmist
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by oceanmist »

Tomorrow I get to take a test to become a supervisor at work! This could be a job that pays up to $16 an hour and I think I'm guaranteed 30 hours a week! :hooray:
KorrianaVeil
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by KorrianaVeil »

Knew this was gonna happen.
Spoiler
People on my Facebook are whining that "2016 shouldn't be bad because of all these "useless" Celebs dying. Everyone needs to get over themselves. It's worse to lose a family members. My this died this year and you don't see me crying. Worse things could happen than a random Celeb dying. Boo hoo."

Like, excuse the fuck out of me for finding the death of an idol hard to take. For some of us, they aren't just "Celebs." For some of us, they are like family. We may never have met them, but they have touched our lives in many ways. For some of us, these "useless Celebs" are the only reason we get out of bed. Because if our role model can do it and fight something hard, then so can I!

I lost something important this year that I won't talk about. You don't see me calling people out on their grief for anything. I'm not telling people who and how they can grieve. Everyone is allowed to grieve. Instead of being assholes, let them grieve. Let them do whatever the fuck they want with their Facebook and their time. At least their grief isn't hurting anyone, unlike your pathetic ass attempt to insult them.
<3 <3 Thank you for all my lovely gifts! <3 <3
Tabs of creatures for purchase in my Keep.
MistyoC
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by MistyoC »

If I dare to go to sleep tonight, what the fuck kind of news will I wake up to tomorrow morning?
Feel free to click my entire keep. Anything I don't want to grow is protected.

Dream of Whirled Peas
Firepaw
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Firepaw »

Genji wrote:
MageLorelei wrote: Ooh, I've never tried Winston before. I main as Junkrat or Lucio. Sometimes Symetra. But I'm not very good at any of them.
Ugghh, as a support-main-ish, I hate you >.<

Genjis are the worst, and good widowmakers suck so much because they're hard to pin down and don't just stay in one place to snipe... the way my team's widow does. :lol:

I got OW over black-friday~ I'd say I "main" zenyatta, lucio, symettra, junkrat, dva, 76, pharah, mercy in order of most-comfortable to least as people I'd pick in competitive.

I can't figure out how to do Winston and go in enough to kill people and be a good frontline without just running in and facetanking the enemy team and dying...

Image Image
vampiric
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by vampiric »

Firepaw wrote:
Genji wrote:
MageLorelei wrote: Ooh, I've never tried Winston before. I main as Junkrat or Lucio. Sometimes Symetra. But I'm not very good at any of them.

Genjis are the worst, and good widowmakers suck so much because they're hard to pin down and don't just stay in one place to snipe... the way my team's widow does. :lol:

I got OW over black-friday~ I'd say I "main" zenyatta, lucio, symettra, junkrat, dva, 76, pharah, mercy in order of most-comfortable to least as people I'd pick in competitive.

I can't figure out how to do Winston and go in enough to kill people and be a good frontline without just running in and facetanking the enemy team and dying...
dont worry i play on console, no one is a good widow, including me :lol:
same with genji, i suck at him LOL.

the only person i'd say im an good at is d.va. i have almost 200 hours on her and shes my go-to.
"the fangs? they're uh... gucci. yeah."
HaltingTime
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by HaltingTime »

so with the way my life is going now, i think i evolved into a josh peck with glasses

edit: i just found out this is called "backwards character development" THANKS INTERNET
I used to be Buckbeak, now I am HaltingTime
ImageImage
† I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.†
MageLorelei
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by MageLorelei »

Firepaw wrote:
Genji wrote:

You should play Junkrat more. If I need to clear a point, or at least get people away, I kamikaze. I like his death grenades. =3
Magiversary Wishlist or Second Wishlist
25/25
-----
Icon made with the JRPG Stats Profile on Picrew
-----
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
-----
~~Hatchling Tab, open for clicks!~~
-----
Revan014
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan014 »

I just realised that if I cut off and sand down the gold parts on the cheek of the replica Corvo mask, it fits my face perfectly!!
Please click here.
UNDER RECONSTRUCTION
once I stop procrastinating

Return to “Community Discussion”