How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

I wish I had 25 more slots JUST for Skulks, lol.. or more. :P
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
Mannimarco
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mannimarco »

Wow, I'm messing literally everything today. Woooooow.
Me, get your things right already, m'kay?

On the brighter note: my back is just ill from cold, nothing to serious or dangerous. Still really-really painful, tho. But pills doctor said me to take, are actually helping: now I can at least breath and lie down without bursting into tears from every movement.
MS time+7
ImageImageImageImage
Buying any unfrozen Ammits, just PM me
My shop/My lineages/Wishlist, I guess?
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

WWECornSerpent wrote:Is it just me or is nothing wanting to breed for everyone else? I can't give any gifts if my creatures won't breed! And giving nothing but Firefox Skulks is boring.
It's Christmas near the end of a gifting event, of course nothing wants to breed. :lol:
Naw, this tends to happen a lot (or seems like it does, that whenever we have a gifting event everrything starts snubbing partners)
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

You know what's kinda sad? Me not understanding Danish humor at time despites being a Dane.
umbreon241
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by umbreon241 »

BBkat wrote:
WWECornSerpent wrote:Is it just me or is nothing wanting to breed for everyone else? I can't give any gifts if my creatures won't breed! And giving nothing but Firefox Skulks is boring.
It's Christmas near the end of a gifting event, of course nothing wants to breed. :lol:
Naw, this tends to happen a lot (or seems like it does, that whenever we have a gifting event everrything starts snubbing partners)
Everything always refuses to breed right when you need it the most. :lol:
Busy with school but you can find ways to contact me on my profile if you need to reach me. ^_^

Feel free to call me Umbry! :bounce:
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

That's why I try breeding all year long, then saving all the hatchlings in a hidden tab. I had 97 hatchlings ready to gift for this event.. and they're all gone now, lol. I gifted a few eggs too, but once the Skulks started dropping, I've been keeping them all for myself.. and finding ways to get more. *evil grin*
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
Niverdia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Niverdia »

Spoiler
Came home. Still feel like rolling myself into a dumpster fire. My brain is sometimes so nice, replaying all my failures as a person.
umbreon241
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by umbreon241 »

It's only the second day of break and I'm already bored. I want to get started with making a dress, but I'm not sure where my measuring tape is... :derp:
Busy with school but you can find ways to contact me on my profile if you need to reach me. ^_^

Feel free to call me Umbry! :bounce:
HaltingTime
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by HaltingTime »

well my drama teacher definitely picks favorites dang and i saw that there were so many talented people auditioning too with fricking YEARS of experience in singing and she chooses the ones with no singing experience that constantly kiss up to her, for cast

like these people didnt even make ensemble!!! do u NOT need a strong chorus for your dang musical

wELP lOOKS LIKE IM WORKING TECH AGAIN
I used to be Buckbeak, now I am HaltingTime
ImageImage
† I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.†
Amentas
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Amentas »

Want free stream catching? Message me and I'll stream catch you anything you need or want. My current stock is in here http://magistream.com/user/Amentas/Orders

Return to “Community Discussion”