Knitting the Eweniverse Guild

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
feralkiwi
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Knitting the Eweniverse Guild

Post by feralkiwi »

Mine are probably a bit inbred at this point- since it didn't matter for the contest, and they were occasionally very stubborn so I kind of concentrated on getting to a higher gen. I should probably sort them all, but ugh there's so many, oh well*shrug* :P
(pronouns: they/them)

happy 15th magiversary!

<3 clicks appreciated-just to hatchling pls <3
ImageImageImageImageImage
doing bloodline swaps- 1st gen emerald wyverns |
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

*waves to all* I hope to breed these again soon maybe once I catch up on a few things. If anyone wants me to breed from my family members who are named after Pokemon grass type moves let me know...my only thing will be to name your family member after any Pokemon move just for fun. lol
ImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
MistyoC
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by MistyoC »

I have sent just about everybody on the original team a pair of Donec fish. There seem to have been a couple of names changes, as names on the list in the team forum come up as no such user exists. Others have not yet accepted their trades. Please go ahead and accept them.
Feel free to click my entire keep. Anything I don't want to grow is protected.

Dream of Whirled Peas

Return to “Guilds Quarter”