A forum for OOC threads

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
Esko
CreaturesTrade

Re: After the Change OOC

Post by Esko »

IMay I reserve a Salamence Gijinka, a Haxorus Gijinka, a Fennekin Gijinka, a human, and maybe a Ditto Gijinka if I feel like it? Thank you.
Xaphan
CreaturesTrade

Post by Xaphan »

xSinder12x wrote:Well, if you wanted to make someone from Team Slate, I could make my Glaceon character a Grunt to either go along with one you make or follow orders. I've pretty much got her form set other than adding in a few minor details.

>.<

I was planning a Glalie anatagonist character lols. The Ice Synergy would work XD
"The mind is a wondrous thing to tear apart"
xSinder12x
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by xSinder12x »

Xaphan wrote:
xSinder12x wrote:Well, if you wanted to make someone from Team Slate, I could make my Glaceon character a Grunt to either go along with one you make or follow orders. I've pretty much got her form set other than adding in a few minor details.

>.<

I was planning a Glalie anatagonist character lols. The Ice Synergy would work XD
Well the good thing about Eevee is I can change it to any of its different elements if you planned on an ice type~ I had liked to do Leafeon before, but changed it last moment.
Spoiler

Code: Select all

[url=http://magistream.com/creature/11477736][img]http://magistream.com/img/11477736.gif[/img][/url][url=http://magistream.com/creature/11477751][img]http://magistream.com/img/11477751.gif[/img][/url][url=http://magistream.com/creature/11477758][img]http://magistream.com/img/11477758.gif[/img][/url][url=http://magistream.com/creature/11477741][img]http://magistream.com/img/11477741.gif[/img][/url]
[/center]
Xaphan
CreaturesTrade

Post by Xaphan »

I'm not 100% decided yet.

If anything, I've narrowed down my options to Glalie, Zebstrika, Flygon or Crobat
"The mind is a wondrous thing to tear apart"
Kirorokat1132
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kirorokat1132 »

Xaphan, I've accepted your character and added them to the list, thanks for joining!

Esko: That's a lot of characters. O.O I'll reserve that number of spots for you, but I'll ask that they not all wind up traveling together or something in order to avoid you essentially RPing with yourself. That brings a whole other definition to a 1x1 rp, which this is not. XD Not to say none of them can't pair up and be pals or something, mind you. Anyway, welcome aboard!

NOTICE to everyone: I will be going on a trip on Friday and will not be returning until presumably some late time on Monday. I will be bringing a computing device with me, but have no clue what my internet access will be like during that time, so I may be on a short hiatus. I am also thinking that we've got enough people to get this thing rolling probably Tuesday of next week, so to all people that have reserved spots, hopefully you have at least one character ready to go by then.
I really need more active RP's to be in, so if y'all know of any hit me up!
Guardian_of_time
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Guardian_of_time »

Username: Guardian_of_Time
Character Name: Draven
Species: Gjinka- Zoroark
Appearance:Image
Draven stands at exactly 5’8” tall. His hair resembles that of Zoroark being a crimson color with black tips. It is very long and typically pulled into a ponytail. He isn’t overly muscled, but he isn’t wimpy either; he’s a comfortable medium. His eyes are a light emerald green and usually shine with some sort of mischief. As far as clothing is concerned he tends to wear a black jacket that has red sleeve cuffs. A black fitted shirt. Black pants and red boots. He also has a few crystals on necklaces; one of which is usually around his neck the other is around a few of his belt loops. He inherited Zoroark's ears, fangs, and nails.
Personality: Cool and calculating. Draven thinks his every move out before executing said move. Sees others who are weaker than him as a hinderance. Loves a good challenge and always willing to take on said challenge. He enjoys toying with the minds of his foes making them think one thing before he does something else.
Bio: Born as a Zorua gijinka Draven always dreamed of being part of a battle team. He trained as hard as he could wanting to join the best of the best teams. At age 13 he joined his first team which consisted of some of his friends and they started their journey. However Draven felt he was being held back and left the team to train alone. He recently evolved and is still getting used to being a Zoroark.
Other: He has increased speed and developed the ability to create "illusions" but those only last a little while.

((If you want me to change what type he is I can))
My Creatures-
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImage
My Pokemon-
Spoiler
Edward Cullen=Cedric Diggory, Cedric < Voldemort, Voldemort < Harry Potter, therefore, Harry Potter > Edward Cullen
Kirorokat1132
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kirorokat1132 »

I don't consider Zoroark a Legendary, so there's nothing wrong with Draven's type if that's what you mean. I'll add his character to the list. :)
Iliad
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Iliad »

Username: Sorey
Character Name: Fiore
Species: Milotic
Appearance: Fiore has creamy pale skin, tinged with light pink at his cheeks. It is unblemished and smooth, often appearing a little glossy because of his Pokemon patron. His hair is a light gold color, slightly darker and more burnished than his skin tone. Running through his hair on either side of his face are thick streaks of a rosy-magenta color. His hair is longer in the back than the front; the pink streaks are long enough that they go slightly past his shoulders, but the back trails past the bottom of Fiore's shoulder blades. It is tied with a red bead at the end in a short tail, where the hair starts to darken into a bronze color.
His face is delicately formed and genteel in build, with a straight, slender nose, long-shaped and hooded red eyes, and his body is slender with lithe musculature. He looks more suited to being a dancer or gymnast than any kind of physical fighter - and he can agree with that. Three moles adorn the side of his neck in a vertical column. Going down his arms, beginning at about halfway down his upper arm is what appears similar to a tattoo sleeve. In polygonal shapes are patterns of a rose-and-blue mosaic, edged with panels of black and resembling the patterns on the back half of a Milotic's body. The most striking thing about his build is his long and slender tail; smooth and strong, it extends from where a person's tailbone would be. It's patterned with the same pink, black, and blue patterns on his arms, and extending from the end are four blue fins with pink ovals adorning their centers, spread in a way that resembles a fan. Both the tail and the patterns on his arms are slightly iridescent, and change color based on the lighting and position he is viewed from.
Fiore's clothing is very oriental in origin, as he bears a long top with a mandarin collar. The material is soft and rather flowy, save for the short collar. It is fastened down the front with several silk knots, and edged with a darker thread. It is mostly free of patterns besides the edgings, and a slightly darker color than his creamy hair. It splits into three rectangular tails once it hits his hips: there's a slit at either side, and one right where his tail starts. Another red bead gathers the back two tails and ties them together a suitable length down, and holds them under the tail. At the ends of these tails, the color of the fabric fades to a burnished rose color. He wears no sleeves, but adorning his arms are often plain metal bracelets. He wears white pants that are relatively roomy, and allow for a good range of movement. These are gathered at his ankles by short boots in a shade of tan that is slightly darker than his tunic.
Personality: Fiore might be beautiful, but the problem is that he knows it. Vain to a fault, the young man often comes off as irritating because of his tendency to act like he thinks he's the best thing in the world. Very self-absorbed, he tends to not keep friends very long because of his tendency to latch on to people fast and never let go. This leads to others getting sick of him, and fast, but he's found that it's easier to just not mind whenever people tell him that he's overenthusiastic. He tends to flirt with people, and not just a little. Sure, he knows where people's boundaries are, but that doesn't stop him from toeing them on a daily basis. As said, though, he's good at not overstepping them: he can read people well, well enough that he can sense a subtle shift in mood like someone yelled that there was one through a microscope.
Fiore is a fast thinker, and very smart; though one of those doesn't guarantee the other, he seems to possess both qualities, and as such is quite good at thinking on his feet; he can make split second decisions on an instinctual plane, without having to stop and have a moral dilemma over it, though to be fair his sense of morality is not incredibly strong. He's all about pacifism, even though sometimes that might end up not being the best choice in the long run. He's not an incredibly patient person, and thus sometimes ends up sweeping things under the rug that would hurt if stepped on again later.
As previously mentioned, Fiore's morality system isn't too great, and he really only cares about people on a deep level if he's gotten to know them very well and considers them a friend. This may be attributed to the fact that he's been a merc for a while: after too long in the profession, no one really can get attached to their clients and be friendly with them, especially when one keeps shadier clientele as well. This has made him prone to flightiness and disregard for loyalty, except when he's in the middle of a job. If the job's underway, he has nothing else on his mind.
He is very much a people person. Fiore is a social butterfly, and thrives on attention and social contact. While he's perfectly fine staying by himself for long periods of time, he starts to get lethargic after a while; what energizes him is talking to people! And if the mood is amicable for the most part, he really enjoys it. He fancies himself as having a silver tongue, but actually around friends he is rather silly.
Even though he has a propensity for stirring up chaos, Fiore really can't handle actual anger. If he senses real rage, he'll get tenser than a taut string, ready for any sort of violence to break out: but in the face of that violence, he actually freezes up because he doesn't know what to do when people get angry! Most of the time he just sits there and stares, especially if the mood isn't directed at him specifically. If it is, he'll try to talk it out, but acts much more open to suggestion and willing to pacify whomever's angry. Even though he gets incredibly nervous, Fiore is a great diplomat, able to come up with solutions that leave most satisfied. He's also a relatively good inspirational speaker, although usually this is wrecked by his less-than-noble flirting tendencies and his overzealousness.
Bio: Fiore grew up with a few other marine gijinka: a Chinchou, a Gorebyss, and a Magikarp. While he never was on a battle team, his friends were, and he halfheartedly indulged them in fighting with them so they could get in some practice. Really, though, that might be the only reason that he can fight now: because he started at it so early. He eventually got into the thrill of the battles as well, but when he tried it in the competitive circuit, it got really nerve-wracking really fast. Back then a Feebas, he wasn't exactly anything nice to look at, and he knew it: even if he wasn't particularly vain in his younger days, it was terrifying to have a possibility of people scorning him lingering over him. He took the quickest route out of that life, and that was to quit battling.
Without much to do but wait for his friends to compete, watch his friends compete, watch his friends evolve, wait for his friends to compete... Fiore got bored. He didn't want to go back to the circuits, but watching battle after battle was monotonous and if he was honest, he was jealous. Sure, the Gorebyss had evolved pretty early on compared to everyone else, but watching the Chinchou evolve into Lanturn and the Magikarp evolve into the formidable Gyarados, he felt as though he was being left behind. He wasn't powerful enough for his own liking, nor was he especially self-confident in himself and able to feel like his own appearance didn't matter. Irked by his own thoughts and boredom, Fiore started traveling: first as a wanderer, then as a mercenary. It was during this time that he evolved, and he wasn't even really sure what triggered it in the first place. The hippie inside of him would have attributed it to a newfound love for nature, but that seemed unlikely, to say the least. With the evolution, the shallow part of him was finally satisfied, as dubious as the nature of that satisfaction may have been.
Having found a niche just for himself, Fiore kept traveling, taking on jobs as he went.
Other: Is his name a reference to the region? I... don't know. Fiore has incredible stamina and resilience, as well as being an amazing swimmer. Though he didn't get much of a boost in offensive regards.
TUMBLR / TWITTER
I am the tactician.
Keep Alm's codpiece away 2k17.
Kirorokat1132
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kirorokat1132 »

Sorey, your character is accepted! I'll put him up on the list, thanks for joining us!

So, I didn't really ask this before, but is everyone okay with starting this up around next Tuesday or so? There's a few people with reserved spots that I'd like to see get at least one character apiece out so they can participate in the beginning goings-on, but I also don't wanna wait so long that people start to lose interest. I figured the weekend would give time to finish up some character sheets.

Thoughts?

EDIT: Bandit, I added Echo to the list after going back and seeing that you'd edited her form. Sorry if there was a length of time for that to happen, I didn't know it had been edited.
Guardian_of_time
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Guardian_of_time »

I'm fine with starting around next Tuesday
My Creatures-
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImage
My Pokemon-
Spoiler
Edward Cullen=Cedric Diggory, Cedric < Voldemort, Voldemort < Harry Potter, therefore, Harry Potter > Edward Cullen

Return to “Backstage”