New Year 2016

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
somehow
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Re: New Year 2016

Post by somehow »

Wow, over already. Dang. I thought it would last another day. Oh, well. Could we at least have a due date as when they disappear? It looks like the date of their disappearance is arbitrary...I could see why people would rather load up on the frozen eggs and then buy them back when they hatch from Master Belmos. There isn't enough time and there are less people playing during this period of time.

As percentage rate for each click, I did not think it was not slow at all. I would not complain about it at all. In fact, I though they were pretty average when compared to streamborn creatures...the only problem is there was less people on click thread and people clicking IFN for me. People are busy after holidays after all. I had to get most of my eggs hatched by twitter and Yarolds. Seriously, I would say about 70% of growth came from these two!
I will be leaving after Valentine event. Thanks for playing with me.
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

somehow wrote:Wow, over already. Dang. I thought it would last another day. Oh, well. Could we at least have a due date as when they disappear? It looks like the date of their disappearance is arbitrary...
The dates for limited creatures are stated on the Creature release news thread whenever such a creature is released. (:
somehow
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by somehow »

Rosehill wrote:
somehow wrote:Wow, over already. Dang. I thought it would last another day. Oh, well. Could we at least have a due date as when they disappear? It looks like the date of their disappearance is arbitrary...
The dates for limited creatures are stated on the Creature release news thread whenever such a creature is released. (:
Crap...total forgot about that! :facepalm: Thanks for letting me know. I usually only look on page of discussion thread. So this time I assume that there was no date mentioned. :sweat:
I will be leaving after Valentine event. Thanks for playing with me.
hikariangelwings
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by hikariangelwings »

Rosehill wrote:Here are some Arkai stats from past years:
  • Arkai:
    • Jan 1st - Jan 3rd
    • 5010 parentless individuals in the system
    • Second slowest hatcher, slowest overall
  • Pale Arkai:
    • Jan 1st - Jan 5th
    • 26700 parentless individuals in the system
    • Slowest hatcher, second slowest overall
  • Umber Arkai:
    • Jan 1st - Jan 4th
    • 18900 parentless individuals in the system
    • Third slowest hatcher, third slowest overall
  • Fire Arkai:
    • Jan 1st - Jan 10th
    • 41100 parentless individuals in the system
    • Second fastest hatcher, fourth fastest and fourth slowest overall
  • Striped Arkai:
    • Jan 1st - Jan 9th
    • 32100 parentless individuals in the system
    • Fastest hatcher, second fastest overall
  • Aurora Arkai:
    • Jan 1st - Jan 7th
    • 16600 parentless individuals in the system
    • Second fastest hatcher, fastest overall
  • Nova Arkai:
    • Jan 1st - Jan 4th
    • 11400 parentless individuals in the system
    • Third fastest hatcher (pretty much the same as the second fastest hatchers), third fastest overall
I am just curious but is there a way we could have a more standardized time frame for the arkai release or is there a reason as to why the time frames vary so much year to year? I would have preferred at least 5 days when it comes to event creatures like this (especially during this time of year) but if not I understand.
Spoiler
I was on vacation with my family from the 27th through the 3rd and the place we were at had horrible internet connection (which may be more related to the fact that I had both brothers, my cousin and my parents all in the same condo thing and they tended to use the internet too) so I was having trouble hatching them in time especially with all the stuff going on that time of the month :( To me 5 just seems like it would be easier for people who are busy this time of year (even those who have to go back to school around this time too) to at least have a somewhat decent chance to get a good amount of arkai. These ones were really pretty and I am sad I wasn't able to get more of them. I wish the time limit was put in the OP of this thread too since it was hard for me to get around/explore the website with the crappy internet I had at the time so this was the first thing I went to to be able to see what the new arkai looked like :t-:(

Those are just my thoughts/input at least.
~ Life is Chaos ~
I click ALL the creatures on this page!
SB and 1st Gen Doni Sale
Quicksale! SB Herbalist and Watershop creatures too!

LTB SB ICE KITSUNE! PM ME FOR DETAILS
Wolfsister
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Wolfsister »

I like these Arkai, but sadly my first batch hadn't even gotten close to hatching before they were gone despite being in the ifn the whole time. Here's hoping I actually have at least one of each gender!
Sarah745
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Sarah745 »

Proud owner of 82 of all those arkai *0*
2 pale, 2 umber, 8 fire + 2 frozen hatchlings, 28 striped, 19 aurora, 26 Nova

Probably added wrong somewhere. I had to subtract all the Vetus I added in the tab.

That's such a good idea! Send my 101 arkai eggs to Master Belmos.

This year actually wasn't bad.
To whom it may concern
Firm Protestant, Female, traditional marriage, patriot, chicken liver

ImageImageImageImage

LF March 6th Anything
Savis Mouse Army = 150 + counting
Xili
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Xili »

Man I only got 4 of these guys...and three hatched male, ew. If my last egg hatches male I'm going to need to start aiming for some gender changing potions @_@
Overall goal: One of every creature. Let's do this.
Current goal: ?
Wishlist: Here <3
ImageImageImageImage
TheElementalist
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade
Location: Texan. Liberal. INTJ. Ace. Pisces. 21. Education Major.

Post by TheElementalist »

I have 2 Arkai, 2 pale and then 4 of everything else o3o shoulda gotten on the 2 pair train for the first two but oh well
Clicking Lion --> Liodeon Pride
Clicking Ice Banner --> Flight Rising Clan

~*King Orion*~
Zero1000
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Location: For the millonth time, my avatar is not a hedgehog or any kind of Batman!

Post by Zero1000 »

Got lucky and got exactly 6 M/F pairs without any leftover arkai. :hooray:
3ds FC: 3411-3722-9309

May be kinda obsessed with crystalwings
And with mentioning bread with legs

ImageImage

Taking creature name suggestions!

Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

673 Arkai in all (since the very first one was released to Nova Arkai) :yey: :yey: I wish I managed to get over 100 of this times ones, but nope. Managed only around 60 something :(

Return to “Community Discussion”