Tumblr Or DeviantART? [Mature And Serious]

This forum is for serious discussions of any kind.

Moderator: Hall of Speakers Moderators

AnaYamazaki
CreaturesTrade

Re: Tumblr Or DeviantART? [Mature And Serious]

Post by AnaYamazaki »

I don't post often enough to be popular on DA nor do I socialize enough for that so Tumblr is next best thing.
Please help me get my cat some vet care after a local shelter mistreated him Image <--Click here for more info...
ImageImageImage Image
MajestyYoungblood
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Tumblr Or DeviantART? [Mature And Serious]

Post by MajestyYoungblood »

All of you have very good points. It's like a balancing act but the people on the tightrope are new to their job. Why can't all conversations be like this on the internet? Calm, you listen to people, no bashing. It's beautiful.

:woo:
Saavi Youngblood
currently less active playing Honkai Impact 3rd and Genshin Impact! Image
IAmKuromiSparkachu
CreaturesTrade

x

Post by IAmKuromiSparkachu »

• well, i prefer tumblr personally but i can see why others would prefer dA.

i like tumblrs format, and i make all of my art on my phone so it's a pain in the neck to upload on anything besides sketch club. also i realize that tumblr is pretty much like high school? vicious, it'll rip you apart like that but if you try to stay away from controversy, and stay to yourself it's alright.

dA has a lot of mary sues/recolors in my opinion. there's some pretty hella art on there too but there's too many uncreative or rude people getting big on dA for my liking. now that's only personal opinion.

Image Image Image

Return to “Hall of Speakers”