Spell of protection?

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
whitewolfjustice
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Spell of protection?

Post by whitewolfjustice »

I saw it in the trading post I don't remember that being there last time I was on here. ( it's been a while)
I know what the cloaking spell in Remy's inn does, but what does this protection spell do? Would anyone mind clairifying this for me please?
ImageMY WISHLIST LTS Black Market
https://magistream.com/viewtopic.php?t=234106
Do NOT click Hatchlings on my Main tab

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: Spell of protection?

Post by pegasi1978 »

Rosehill wrote:Spell of Protection
A new spell is available on the Trading Post.
The Spell of Protection allows you to set any of your tabs, barring the Main tab, so that the creatures in that tab will not grow from clicks and will not grant gold. They will, however, be visible for anyone. We hope this feature will be useful especially for those of you who wish to have a hatchling sale but don't want to hide your creatures in trades to prevent them from growing and for those who wish to display their hatchling collections without fear of them getting accidentally clicked.

There are a couple of things to note when using the Spell of Protection:
1) If you use the Spell of Protection on a hidden tab, that tab will no longer be hidden, and all creatures will be visible to anyone.
2) If you use the Spell of Cloaking to hide a protected tab, the creatures in that tab will get hidden.
3) Protected tabs are highlighted in yellow on your Keep view and this highlighting is visible to anyone visiting your Keep as well. This will help people to see on unsure cases whether it's safe to click a creature or not without growing it
4) Once you buy the Spell of Protection you can protect and unprotect as many tabs as you want, barring the Main tab.
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
whitewolfjustice
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Thank you very much!

Junafly
CreaturesTrade

Post by Junafly »

question on the subject. do you have to buy spells per tab, or is it one spell = any/all tabs.
9/25

WISHLIST
VIyansants
Xocomel
aculeus

other rare pretty things!!
whitewolfjustice
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Junafly wrote:question on the subject. do you have to buy spells per tab, or is it one spell = any/all tabs.

I went ahead and got it :) but so yes you buy it one time and can protect and unprotected as many tabs as many times as u want just not including the main tab. In pegasi1978 post it's the 4)

Return to “Support and Suggestions”