The Werewolf Game - The GUILD!

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
kristconroy
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade
Location: probably in the werewolf thread... stalking... why do you care?

Re: The Werewolf Game - The GUILD!

Post by kristconroy »

*lifts up pebble*

Anyone under there?
Spoiler
Keeping the thread alive?
●ω●◕‿‿◕(っ◕_◕)っ[/size][/color]Clicks?ImageImageImageImageImageImage ~Feel free to click in my den, my growing tab could always use the help~
Ninja's have a place in my profileImage~Click Dragon For My Shop~
ImageImageImage
Mockingbird
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mockingbird »

I'm..here? kinda?? mostly using my remaining gold to buy art of my characters :haha:
PM me if interested in selling, haven't made a new topic yet <3
ImageImageImage
Aerrow
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Aerrow »

:derp:
「Nothing is true」
Nemo wrote:Decorating with your internal organs is Aerrow's way of saying "I love you."
Codes:
Spoiler

Code: Select all

[url=http://magistream.com/creature/8586960][img]http://magistream.com/img/8586960.gif[/img][/url][url=http://magistream.com/creature/8586971][img]http://magistream.com/img/8586971.gif[/img][/url]
[/size]

「Everything is permitted」[/center]
Kattata
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kattata »

HAY GUIZE, GUESS WHO'S BACK
I actually had a nice long post written up, and then it wouldn't let me post it, because it claimed I'd logged out while I was writing it. Image

So here goes an attempt at replicating what I'd written before. Forgive me if it's a bit terse; I'm still ticked off at MS for kicking me, and also at myself for not copying what I'd written before hitting 'post' on the preview. :facepalm:

First off, I am so, so, so sorry for the incredibly lengthy absence. Real life ate me, completely without warning, and to say the very, very least ... it was not fun at all. However, I don't want to seem as though I am summoning the waaaah-mbulance, so the specific details I'll put in a spoiler. I trust most of you to the extent that I feel you're actually my real family members, so I have absolutely no qualms about sharing with you guys. ilu
Spoiler
I broke my foot, in an incredibly stupid place, and in an exceptionally dumb way. I was in a cast for a while; I lost my job, because obv I could barely do desk work with all the pain meds I was on (the bones broken were pretty weird—the three middle toes, way up high on the foot, almost to the point of the ankle, only on the front. It was bizarre beyond belief).

During the gauntlet of doctors I ran through for my foot, it was discovered that I'd inherited from my uncle a serious cardiac condition. I've always had a rather fast heartbeat—it was dismissed as I'm a naturally anxious person. (Keep in mind "normal" heart rate is 80 beats per minute; I averaged 120 bpm.) For some reason, I spiked to 140 bpm, and spent several nights in the hospital for observation. No computers allowed. No electronics at all. Books were okay. That was about it.

I'm out of the cast now, but I still have a severe limp and incredible pain whenever I try to put weight on it. They're still trying to figure out what that problem is now. I don't think they'd believe my suggestion of "somebody hated my family and put a curse on us," but I'm pretty sure that's what happened. Image

While this was going on, my stepdad brought home a cat he'd found in the construction site he'd been working in. He'd found dead cats and cat skeletons in the area, likely crushed by the machinery, and he's a great guy and didn't want that to happen to this little sweetheart. About two months later, his little sweetheart gave birth to six kittens.

They're about ten weeks old now, and cute as all get-out. We cannot keep all of them, as much as I want to (I HELPED DELIVER SOME OF THEM MOMMACAT EVEN LET ME IN TO HELP IT WAS AMAZING). One of them has actually become a fully certified service animal—he helps with my anxiety and prevents outright panic attacks, so he's allowed in stores and so forth. It's pretty cool. :srs:

Stepdad also found a puppy someone had tied up on the freeway. The. Fucking. Freeway. It makes me want to murder, it really does. Just... murder. Image

As one last kick from God in my nonexistent balls, the dog I've had since I was thirteen now has oral cancer. She's still running and playing, but the tumor is spreading across her mouth and down her throat. I change the dog's water bowl daily because it's filled with blood. We're feeding her Blue Buffalo food, which is expensive as hell, but worth it for her. I have a Paypal set up for anyone who'd like to help out—it's [email protected], and everything will go towards buying the food. But, and I stress this highly, don't feel bad if you can't help!! Even just virtual hugs over the internets is an enormous help, more than you could ever know.

It's devastating. It is absolutely devastating. If you've read this far, thank you. I didn't want to come off all whiny, which is why it's spoilered, but... it's been so... I can't even find an emote to express my gratitude and love for each and every one of you. You feel like my family, and I mean it, absolutely.
SO. I received a PM on Chicken Smoothie from a cool gal (at least I assume it's a gal; I never can tell, and I'm usually wrong anyway Image) who apparently wanted in one of the Werewolf Games, but either she missed the sign-up period or there weren't any slots available. So, between listening to Still Alive while driving ("I'm nto even angry / I'm being so sincere right now / even though you broke my heart and killed me ... and tore me to pieces / and threw every piece into a fire ... as they burned, it hurt because / I was so happy for you" —Kat, omg) and getting that PM, it got me thinking...

Would anyone be interested in starting up a game? With my foot causing problems and being on bedrest due to cardiac problems, I am going to have a lot of time to write rounds. (Hopefully great rounds that will make people cry, because that is my highest aspiration in my writing endeavors :wee: )

I would love, love, LOVE to get the Old Guard in, such as ay4u, Aerrow, krist, Ktanaqui, and so on... I have some outside-MS contact information for some of you, but long-distance phone calls to Ireland kinda makes me :t-woo:

I know it's been an eternity and a half, and y'all have lives, but I really miss roleplaying with you guys, so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to resurrect this. Thoughts? Image

Also confirming that the tinychat is still up. I'll likely leave it on, although I sometimes won't actually be there. XD;
♥ ♡ ♥Image♥ ♡ ♥ Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
WolfeDente
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by WolfeDente »

Ahem, Hiya. This is me who never got to play. X3 I signed up too late, for the one you were supposed to host that never happened, but I'd absolutely love to play :3 So uhm....hiii *waves*
Wishlist Here <3
To Hatchling only Please!:
Mockingbird
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mockingbird »

@Kattata

yeah, i'd be up for it. Something to get me more active on here. :facepalm:
though
i dunno
got a rather tough college schedule coming up. :haha:
ImageImageImage
Aerrow
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Aerrow »

IS THAT A BIRD?

NO, IS IT A PLANE?

WAIT, IS THIS WHO YOU THINK IT IS?

BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY?!

AERROW IS HERE.
:woo:
I would love loVE LOVE to get back to playing the Werewolf Game. I've lost so much drive to do much of anything lately, this would be perfect to get me back on my feet as my toes have been eaten by the new puppy dear god why.

ps. I'll try to keep tinychat open and put reminders on my phone to check the website but no guarantees! Aerrow has been extremely forgetful :c
「Nothing is true」
Nemo wrote:Decorating with your internal organs is Aerrow's way of saying "I love you."
Codes:
Spoiler

Code: Select all

[url=http://magistream.com/creature/8586960][img]http://magistream.com/img/8586960.gif[/img][/url][url=http://magistream.com/creature/8586971][img]http://magistream.com/img/8586971.gif[/img][/url]
[/size]

「Everything is permitted」[/center]
Kattata
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kattata »

AWESOMEEEE. I'll send off some PMs to our "regulars" tomorrow and hopefully we'll get some newcomers too.

SO KEEP YOUR FINGERS AND TOES CROSSED Image
♥ ♡ ♥Image♥ ♡ ♥ Image
ay4u
CreaturesTrade
Location: Near Kattata, most likely plotting WORLD DOMINATION *ominous laugh*

Post by ay4u »

ah man good thing i was like 'lol might as well check ms for the lols' - yOOooooo
:lick: I lick you too. :lick:
Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Mockingbird
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mockingbird »

YOOOOOOOOOO WELCOME

maybe we WILL end up getting the old crowd back together O.o
ImageImageImage

Return to “Guilds Quarter”