Cracked

This section is for any writing set in a world not of your own making, whether it is the Magistream world or any other.

Moderator: Tea House Moderators

silverflame22
CreaturesTrade

Cracked

Post by silverflame22 »

My story! Please read and leave comments :t-puppyeyes:
ImageImageImage
I gift people at random who click my eggs!
Selling M/F pair of SB GoldenCrystalwings- PM me if interested!
silverflame22
CreaturesTrade

Cracked <>Chapter 1<>

Post by silverflame22 »

It was hot. Unbearably so. The heat made everything seem sluggish and exhausting. You could see the air above the ground rippling with heat, and the lush grasses and lands surrounding the keep had withered and paled, reduced to tiny sparks of life struggling not to burn away in the heat. Creatures hid away inside the Keep, and the most of the wild ones trudged northward, seeking to escape. In this time of drought, even the famed stream had shrunk, just a tiny bit, not really noticeable unless you really looked. It had not rained in three weeks, and the sky was clear, not a cloud in sight.

Alyana groaned as she came to a stop by the Stream's edge, wiping her brow as she sat on the bank, letting her bare feet dangle in the swiftly flowing waters. The usual eggs floated by, kept cool by the Stream. "Lucky them" Alyana thought scornfully. She wished she could jump into the magically cool waters, but it felt wrong...like sunbathing on top of a temple, or having a picnic in a graveyard. BUt she was lucky. Her aptitude for fire magic meant that she was somewhat resistant to the dreadful heat, but
<>WIP<>
ImageImageImage
I gift people at random who click my eggs!
Selling M/F pair of SB GoldenCrystalwings- PM me if interested!

Return to “The Den”