Horse Eden Eventing Guild

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
Franou
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Horse Eden Eventing Guild

Post by Franou »

Hey horse lovers ! :wave:

I recentely discovered a new SIM game that I really like !

It's called Horse Eden Eventing and is really different from the other SIM game I used to play ^.^

On HEE you have your stables where you can breed and train several breeds like Warmblood, Quarter Horse or Irish Sport Horse for example, horses have several training level like Movement, Heart, Scope or Intelligence, and a specific level in each discipline (best level is Elite and the best horses of the game have the Elite level in Jumping, Dressage, and Cross Country.)

You have a genetic approach with breeding and a billion of available coats for your horses (like horses with the Silver gene, or Perlino for example). And the horses are very well drawn and beautiful <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Horse Eden Eventing is a online horse SIM game focused on Eventing, that is free to join. Train, breed, and show your virtual horses in dressage, show jumping, and cross country. Your horses are only half the equation though! To succeed you need to hire and train up riders. We feature a realistic show system. The perfect combination of horse and rider can climb to the top and enter Championship competitions with year-end Awards. The best of the best can reach International level and compete in the Horse Eden World Games.

Our horses have advanced color genetics and inheritable traits that are passed down to their offspring. Play on your own, or form a team with other members. Take your horses and riders on trail rides to relax, enroll in specialty training clinics, or host your own shows and auctions. Build your stable by adding barns, pastures, arenas, and crop fields.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you'd like to try, don't hesitate and click on the picture :wave:

Return to “Guilds Quarter”