The Minecraft Guild!

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Minecraft Guild!

Post by Karzarill »

Yeah they're on the first page post 3, but basically just use your common sense, aka don't take items from poeple's personal chest(s), don't destroy other people's things and yadayadayada so on.
Adelheid
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Adelheid »

Okay! I'll go online in a bit, before I sleep. :3
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

Hehe, we started a second mine since the first one kept running into lava after a certain point so we started a new one.
Adelheid
CreaturesTrade

Post by Adelheid »

@Karz
I just got my mouse, so I decided to get on the realm! I'll be fixing my builds and stuff and I'll just be mining in the old mine since I can't find the new one at this time of writing, and okay I was trying to find more iron, since I wanted an iron tool set so I begun to just dig some tunnels and I found this.

okay. but you know what i found next to it?

OH BABY
Cyrelijean
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Cyrelijean »

Damn, you're on that diamond hype train! :lol:
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

Grats on the diamonds, and don't worry I'm gonna do some lumbering and clear the tress around the new mine so we can easily see it from the base.
MageLorelei
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by MageLorelei »

Does that mean the mine of Soria is closed?! D:

I'll hopefully be on soon- I have family over, and I don't get to see them very often. I also set up a nether portal in the wizard tower. Also, I'm thinking about replacing the staircase with ladders. What do people think of this?
Magiversary Wishlist
-----
Icon made with the JRPG Stats Profile on Picrew
-----
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
-----
~~Hatchling Tab, open for clicks!~~
-----
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

Nah is not, but Shaft 2 is abandoned and I've marked it as such.

Also while you were gone Lorelei I've made a sugar cane field and farmed books and green wool for you and Adelheid have started a tree farm. I've also rearranged the torches a bit outside and made some primitive street lights for us instead of having the torches on walking level.

I dunno, I love the spiral stairs you made in the tower. But maybe replace the cobblestone stairs with stone stairs?
Adelheid
CreaturesTrade

Post by Adelheid »

After installing Optifine all my lag stopped, thank goodness it works even on Realms. :nerd:

As soon as I finish this starter, I'll be going online and playing until I fall asleep again!
I'll be extending the tree farm and such, also I've placed more torches at the bottom. But it wouldn't stop the cave noises I kept hearing at all?

And alright! Don't mind my little holes then, I forgot to patch them up before going offline. D:
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

Aw yeah, got us our second horse, so glad I found those hilly plains full of herds. Is not the same place as when I was on my first outing in east, but hey horses so who cares. I should really start writing down the coordinates for important things when I make big outings like that.

I am the almighty horse tamer! XD

Return to “Guilds Quarter”