The Minecraft Guild!

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Minecraft Guild!

Post by Karzarill »

I think it should be specific for each realm considering I already set some rules for my realm.
Cyrelijean
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Cyrelijean »

Yeah, that's what I figured would be best.

Still, hearing who is interested in PVP and who isn't would be useful. Maybe not right now, but maybe in the future. :derp:
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

I might be, but first I need to get better at the game itself.
Adelheid
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Adelheid »

@Jean
It's summerfields! One of my favourite texture packs since forever. :3

And oh no, I guess I have to look at it for a while then, I can't update to a desktop quite yet, so I'm usually stuck on short distances. :sad:
Oh, what's a realm? I've never tried one of those before. Not at all.

sorry im smushed with writing rp starters. it took me forever to check the site again D:
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

A realm is a multi player world where you can play with other people. The one I invited you to is one I'm hosting and paying for. We work together in that realm to try and survive and build a functioning village.
Adelheid
CreaturesTrade

Post by Adelheid »

@Karz
Oh! Could I join then? I have no idea at what times you all play on though...
I might lag a bit but that could be fixed by closing everything on my laptop, but I could help with building and stuff!

I'm a bit bad at mining though... I chicken out at void fog level without a strip mine, it's not the mobs or anything, just the fog...
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

Sure, you are already invited so there should be an invite waiting for you. IF not I'll resent it but remember you need to be registered with Mojang for it to work.

When I'm on varies but generally both Lorelei and I are on a lot at the same time.
Adelheid
CreaturesTrade

Post by Adelheid »

Alright, thank you!

But uh, how do I check the invitation? I've migrated my account to Mojang and everything...
OH THERE IVE BEEN LOOKING AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN THE WHOLE 40 MINUTES
OH MY GOD
Cyrelijean
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Cyrelijean »

Adelheid wrote:@Jean
It's summerfields! One of my favourite texture packs since forever. :3

And oh no, I guess I have to look at it for a while then, I can't update to a desktop quite yet, so I'm usually stuck on short distances. :sad:
Ooh, alright. Knew it looked familiar! I'll add it to the growing list of resource packs, when I get around to updating the OP and stuff. :lol:

And if you're having lag or FPS issues, OptiFine could be an option. It's very good for smoothing out gameplay on old machines and laptops, and it has a few other perks as well. And if you don't want to mod, turning off particles, smooth lighting, and fancy graphics can help a bit too. :nerd:

Times like these I feel like the biggest no-life nerd. xD
Adelheid
CreaturesTrade

Post by Adelheid »

I have a ton of recs for resource packs and LPers as well, if you're interested!

And yesss I always make sure to use OptiFine! The problem is that, er, my other mods will end up bogging my laptop down anyway. D:
Also Karz is there a rules list anywhere? I can enter now but I'd like to know if theres anything I should know before entering. o:

Return to “Guilds Quarter”